THREE

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THREE

Four excited girls skipped their way towards the entrance of Bella Italia, an Italian Restaurant in a secluded place in downtown Seoul. They could have missed it if not for the help of the ever reliable navigation system of their van. It was quaint and pretty and gives a homey vibe.

Two wary boys trailed the girls with quick urgent steps. Their goal - avoid the three fuming men behind them at all cost.

Three grumpy guys walked with heavy steps. Three set of eyes surveyed the place with contempt. Their target - Dara's husband.

Young Bae's eyes disappeared not because of his eye smile but in effort to find answers or at least clues on the biggest question of the night.

Who was Dara's husband? Who will be the center of his wrath?

Jiyong kept his face expressionless but his mind busy. 

I call on all the forces of the earth. Turn this mystery man into a frog. Make him croak. Make him leap on all fours. Turn him into everything that Dara hates. He chanted his mantra over and over. The voice in his mind becoming stronger and louder. A smile crept on his face. This is going to work, he thought clasping his hands together and closing his eyes to make the mantra even more powerful.

Seunghyun looked at his friends and shook his head. You guys know nothing. He thought while racking his brain for the lessons he learned while taping Iris. He was determined to be in character when the situation arises. Like the guy holding Dara's hand.

He shifted his gaze and looked at the two story building facing the restaurant and grinned. Perfect. The attic looks promising, a perfect spot for a sniper like him. He can kill and wont get caught.

He liked the thought so much that he laughed out loud without meaning to.

The girls abruptly stopped walking and looked behind them. Dae and Seungri immediately followed suit.

"What the hell?" Six bewildered human exclaimed with their mouths hanging wide open.

In the middle of the lot stood three aliens.

The first alien had his eyes opened wide to its maximum level that the humans feared for them to pop right out of its sockets. The alien stood motionless and was staring at the parked cars with outmost concentration.

"Is he trying to memorize all of the plate numbers of every car parked in this area?" Seungri asked, amazed at the scene unfolding before him.

The second alien with mohawk hair stood in the middle of the trio, eyes closed, mouth moving. He appears to be muttering something under his breath that cannot be heard nor be understood by human ears. Suddenly the alien's hands unclasped and streched upwards, palm facing the heavens.

"Oh my god. Is he calling for reinforcements?" Dae asked, helplesly looking at the still stunned Dara.

Minzy's control finally snapped. Giggles escaped from . "Should we warn our fellow humans?" She asked voice shaking with laughter.

The last alien stood at the right, laughing maniacally. His right hand streched in front of him, parallel to his laughing face. Left fist supporting his right wrist. Eyes squinted while looking through his thumb, then it dawned to the bewildered humans that the alien was micmicking guns.

"Bang!" Seungri shouted startling the three aliens. Dara and the rest of the normal gang started laughing hysterically.

Young Bae, Seunghyun and Jiyong glared at their maknae, their face flushed red in embarrassment.

"What was that hyung?" Seungri asked, hands still clutching his stomach from laughing.

"What on earth were you guys doing?" Bom asked and watch the three guys exchange panicked glances.

"Uhm." Young Bae said while fixing his already perfectly angled cap.

"Well" Seungri pushed, wiggling his brows like a common villain.

Jiyong's blood boiled.With three quick strides he was in front of their maknae. "Drop it." He snapped catching Seungri's ears with his fingers, dragging him inside without another word.

Young Bae and Dae sighed in relief and flashed their friends a timid shy. The girls just laughed and followed Ji inside.

"Annyeonghaseyo." They greeted the staffs bowing then smiling. 

Dara looked around hoping to catch a glimpse of her husband. The PD saw this and motioned for her to sit at the secluded table in the corner of the room. "Ms. Park we will start filming now. But unfortunately your 'husband' is not yet around, thank you for bringing..er the entire YG family with you." He said smiling.

Dara smiled brightly. "Oh okay PD-nim. Uhm do I ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter