Thirty One

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRTY ONE

 

It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining brightly and without a cloud in the sky.

 

Dara sighed, her lips curved into a dreamy smile as she skipped her way inside their house. By their house, meaning hers and Jaejoong’s house.

 

Her smile grew wider upon realizing that her husband is not yet around. Determined to make her husband feel appreciated, Dara immediately went to the kitchen and started cooking breakfast.

 

She’s not a good cook. Truth is, she’s a nightmare in the kitchen. Instant ramen is the extent of her cooking skills. But last night, she cooked and cooked and cooked until her egg rolls & French toast were delicious by Bom’s standard.

 

It took her 3 hours and 7 batches to get it right. But she did it! CL was impressed. Minki was so full but managed to give Dara two thumbs up.

 

And of course Bom had to finish it off with a speech.

 

“To Dara,” she remembered Bom starting her speech with her glass of water (in lieu of wine) raised up in the air “congratulations on your first edible creation. The first of the many.”

 

It’s not much. Dara thought as she placed the food in their table. But it will definitely taste good!

 

She whipped up her phone and dialed Jaejoong’s number. “Smooch! Where are you?”

 

The smile on her face gradually disappeared upon hearing Jae’s response. “It’s okay, I understand. What time will it end?”

 

With a long deep sigh Dara ended the call. “Aisht! Great timing as always.” She mumbled as she made her way to the table.

 

She sat there for a moment just staring at her masterpiece with a blank face. When suddenly she stood up and looked for containers in the cupboard.

 

30 minutes later, Dara stood in front of the studio where Jae was having his photoshoot, paper bag in one hand. The other, clutching her racing heart. She whipped up her phone and messaged Jaejoong’s manager.

 

She waited for 5 minutes which felt like an hour before Jae’s manager appeared to guide her inside the studio.

 

“Thank you Manager-nim!” she said with a bright smile that made Jae’s manager grin.

 

He offered to carry the paper bag while asking Dara to address him casually. “Dara-ssi you can call me David hyung.” He laughed at Dara’s oblivious response.

 

“Why David hyung? Maybe you meant David oppa? Since I’m you know, a girl.” Dara said, obviously trying not to offend him.

 

David laughed loudly and grinned at her clueless expression. “Just hyung please, not oppa.” His lips ripped into a wider grin when Dara continued to look puzzled, “Because you know, Jaejoong, and I love my life. So let’s stick with hyung, neh?”

 

Dara stared at David, still clueless. “But why? Jae’s Korean, he knows that Oppa means older brother or,” her face flushed red with her realization, “Oh!” she tried to hide her embarrassment by laughing. “But Smooch calls me smooch. Right? So calling somebody oppa wouldn’t really hurt right? Because smooch is our special name for each other? Right?”

David just grinned. “Let’s just stick with hyung. Trust me.” Then he opened the dressing room and yelled. “Look who dropped by!”

 

“Noona!” Changmin screamed, running full speed to where Dara was frozen with gaping and eyes popped open wide.

 

Jae Joong’s head whipped so fast to look behind him that he fell on his behind from the sudden dizziness. Still, he managed to stand as fast as his sense of balance would let him and smiled at Dara. “Smooch! This is a wonderful surprise! I was just about to call you.”

 

Dara could only smile weakly while trying to look at anywhere but the sight in front of her. Seriously, this visual feast in front of her is ruining her innocence.

 

Jae was about to walk towards Dara, concerned that she was rock still. Is something wrong with her? What did David hyung do? His thoughts were interrupted when his caught the maknae in his peripheral sight.

 

Their maknae, wearing nothing but board short. Their makane’s muscular body in full view of his wife.

 

But that’s not the worst of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter