TWENTY SIX

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TWENTY SIX

 

Four men squished themselves on 2ne1’s couch with their hands on their lap. Silence stretched on as they waited for Bom to speak. She stood in front of them with one hand on her waist and the other on her chin.

 

Unable to take the deafening silence Jae Joong decided to loudly clear his throat.

 

Bom turned her attention towards the oldest male. “Is there something wrong with your throat dongsaeng?”

 

Her calm was making him more nervous. He gulped and wiped his hands on his jeans. “Nothing’s wrong noona. I’m just wondering,” he paused to scan the empty living room, “where are the girls?”

 

“The girls?” Bom’s brows shot up. “Or are you looking for one girl in particular?”

 

[i]She’s so quick.[/i] He forced a smile. “Noona where’s Dara?”

 

“I never knew that you can be this rude Jae Joong. I expected more from you.” Bom sighed as she crossed her hands across her chest.

 

The boys’ looked at each other in confusion. They heard him speak and they were positive that their hyung wasn’t rude. Jae Joong paled. “Noona I’m sorry if I offended you in any way.”

 

“Do you even have the slightest idea why I think you are rude?”

 

He looked at Bom’s piercing eyes. “Sorry noona but I’m not sure why.”

 

Bom sighed as she sat on the chair near Junsu. “I told you to call my Ssantoki noona. You are not filming Jae.” She reminded him, her eyes never leaving his face. “And when you are not filming you are not her husband, you are just her sunbae who happens to be her dongsaeng too. And since we are humans before we are idols I think it’s more humane of you let her call you dongsaeng rather than sunbae.”

 

“I..” He paused to clear his throat. “But noona it’s awkward to call her noona.”

 

“And why is that?”

 

This time he avoided her gaze for he knew what she wanted to hear. But because of a promise he cannot let Bom know the real reason why. He could only act on his feelings hoping that actions would still be louder than words. He sighed. Life is unfair. For him, for Seunghyun and for beautiful naive Dara. “She doesn’t look like a noona.”

 

“Heard that one before.” Bom rolled her eyes. “You are starting to sound like Jiyong.” She turned towards Junsu who was looking at her with a small smile. She smiled back and giggled when he blinked back in surprise. “No need to look so surprised dongsaeng. Now why are you here?”

 

“To give our maknae moral support.”

 

She nodded. “Okay, reason accepted.” Then she slowly turned towards the maknae in question. “And you,” she squinted her eyes, “What are your intentions with our Minky?”

 

Changmin gulped, his adam apple bobbing up and down. If Bom weren’t playing her unnie role she would have laughed at the sight. She raised a brow, a warning,

 

“Noona,” He began as he struggled to look at the intimidating lady without flinching. “I really like Minzy and I swear on everything valuable to me that my intentions are pure. I won’t hurt her. I just want to spend time with her and make her happy.”

 

Bom continued her gaze on Changmin making the maknae break out in cold sweat. After a minute or two of quiet pondering she sighed. “Arasso Changmin-ah you have my permission to spend time with our maknae but in one condition.”

 

“What is it noona?”

 

“You will know later.” She replied as she turned her attention towards the sole 2PM member who was seating with his back straight. “And you Junho-ah what are you doing here?”

 

Junho smiled. “Noona I asked Chaerin-ah for a date.” He replied without batting an eyelash.

 

Bom’s eyes flew wide open in shock. The boys eyes widened in response, they sprung to their feet while thinking f ways on how to calm the impending destruction that was Bom. And then just before the boys, lead by Jae Joong, made a single step towards the frozen Bom she grinned.

 

She jumped to her feet and ran to give the relieved Junho a tight hug. “It’s about time you beast.” She exclaimed making the younger man blush to the roots of his hair.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter