SEVEN

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SEVEN

Part One

Dara was smiling while unpacking and arranging her stuffs, she placed Tamtam on bed and pinched her cheeks before continuing her work. She loved the place. It was bright, spacious and airy. The veranda was facing the beach which excites her more. She's not even worried that there's only one room and one bed because she's positive that Jae, being the gentleman that he is, will surely give her he bed and sleep on the couch without much probbing. She's the girl after all and it will only last for three days, how hard can that be?

"Smooch." Jae called Dara's attention who instantly looked his way and smiled. She's in a great mood. I wonder how long that'll last? "I'm hungry wanna eat out?" He sat on the edge of the bed while looking at the purple plushie. He was poking the toy with force that Dara grabbed Tamtamie and pouted at the surprised Jae.

"Don't do that. You're hurting Tamtamie." Dara said and placed Tamtam far away from Jae. He's starting, you won't see me annoyed today dear husband.

Tamtam? So this..this thing is her daughter? She's crazy. "Well are you hungry yet? There's nothing to cook so we have to eat out." 

Food. Why do I always get happy with the thought of eating? keke I'm such a slim pig. "Sure, let's eat." She walked towards Jae and waited for him to stand but the later was just staring at her with a blank expression. "Ya! Come on I'm hungry. Let's find ramen."

"Ya?" His brows shot up with Dara's choice of words. Before he could stop himself he blurted out with a hint of annoyance. "Smooch while are you calling me ya? We are not eating any ramens. And you have agreed to call me smooch right? So do it." He stood up without waiting for her reply and grabbed hand. "You are eating real food, not some rubbish you call ramen."

Dara gulped, she felt her face burn. He was holding her hand but the guy seems oblivious to the fact that he's almost dragging her out of the place while rubbing his thumb against her palm. She pulled her hand but Jae's grip only tightened. Okay, so he's not oblivious after all. "Wh..where are we going?" She asked stammering.Arg!!!!!!!! Why am I stammering? Seriously this guy is just so unpredictable. First he greeted me formally then ignored for the rest of the trip and now he's all smooch and nice and sweet? My husband's suffering from split personality disorder. I wonder how many Jae's are there? She wondered while willing her feet to move faster. "Will you please slow down."

Jae did not slow down, he looked at his wife, grinned and suddenly broke into a run without letting go of her hands. This is your punishment for calling me ya. A restuarant suddenly came into view which made him run faster, dragging the harrassed Dara with him.

Okay he won I am PISSED. How can he drag me like this? And we are filming, now the fans will see me looking so NOT fresh. You're ruining my image. Dara furiously thought while trying to catch her breath. She sat on the nearest chair as soon as they entered the restaurant and flashed Jae her deadliest glare. Her hands clutched her chest in an attempt to tame her racing heart. "What was that for?" She snapped at Jae who was also in the process of catching his breath.

Jae looked at his wife and instantly regretted his actions. Her face was flushed, beads of sweat covered her forehead and she was breathing hard. "For calling me ya." He answered and flinched at how stupid and childish he sounded. He just dragged her wife after promising the boys *Min included* that he will not pull unnecessarry pranks on her. She glared at him and said in between snatches of breath, "That's your reason? SMOOCH how can you drag me around like this? I'm your WIFE not some toy that can be treated in this manner. Tamtam is even treated way way better than me."

"Goodmorning Kim Jae Joong-ssi and Park Dara-ssi." A smiling man in his late 50's greeted them, temporarily saving Jae from Dara's wrath. They both tried to smile but miserably failed. The man just laughed and patted Dara's head as a grandfather would to his granddaughter. "Why are you so out of breath dear?"

Dara pouted and pointed an accusing finger towards her husband who tried appeasing the old man with a smile. The old man shook his head and pinched Jae's arms which made the young man grimace in pain. "Don't do that..look at the young lady. She looks so tired."

Dara smiled brightly at the grandfather and stuck her tongue out towards the chastised Jae who looked surprisingly guilty. Serves you right. She smiled wider at her new found grandfather and decided to tease Jae more, she's feeling way better already. "It's out honeymoon grandpa but he's treating me badly."

Jae almost choke on his own saliva with Dara's words. He looked at the grandfather who was eyeing him with obvious dislike. "But grandpa she said that she was hungry and so I am so I hurriedly brought her here." He said smiling sheepishly.

The old man frowned at Jae, "You don't just drag a new wife like anytime young man." He gave them the menu and added while eyeing Jae who looked like he regreted choosing the restaurant. "How can you treat her like that? Your wife's beautiful like doll, if you will continue treating her badly some other guy will snatch her away and you'll be left with big regrets."

Jae figured that he wont be able to change the old man's impression of him so he just nodded and looked at his wife with his most sorry face. "Sorry smooch, I won't do that again."

Dara smiled and hi fived the grinning grandfather. "Your forgiven smooch." She stood up and hugged her new grandpa. "Thanks grandpa, you're the best."

The old man just laughed at her and patted her back. "Your welcome, now go and chose your meal. It's free." He added smiling. What a cute newly weds

Dara's smile widened while secretly elbowing Jae. "Thanks grandpa." They chorused, bowed their heads to read the menu and gave their orders almost instantly.

Jae cleared his thr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter