TWENTY FOUR

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWENTY FOUR


When she thought that falling in love was synonymous with getting yourself in grave danger she was probably just lacking sleep. 

Minzy thought, blushing as she watched Changmin walk confidently towards the ahjussi to ask for some free ice cream. 

Or maybe she just hasn’t laid her eyes on Changmin for longer than a few seconds.

She knew that she was in deep trouble. With her walking away from her unnies, especially from her sweet yet brutal Bommie unnie, while holding hands with a guy she just met will probably go down the list of the most dangerous thing an idol maknae has ever done. She gulped. Knowing her Bommie unnie she will probably receive another out of this world punishment. 

She was thinking of possible ways to escape her inevitable scolding while keeping her eyes on her sunbae. She was not even sure if her heart was beating fast because of what was waiting for her in their dormitory or because of one insanely handsome man walking towards her with her favourite treat in his hands.

“Here.” Changmin flashed Minzy a grin. “We are quite lucky that ahjussi thought you are cute.”

Minzy’s face burned. “I am not.”

He grinned as he took a seat next to the red faced girl. She was getting more and more cute. “You are.” He said chuckling as the 2ne1 maknae turned tomato red. “And I am not just saying that,” he said just as Minzy was about to open , “You really are cute Minzy-ah.”

Minzy dared not blink. If this was a dream there was no way in Hade’s realm that she would wake up. 

Changmin watched in amusement as Minzy sat frozen on her seat. She wasn’t even blinking. He chuckled and ruffled the younger girl’s hair. “See, just look at you. You are cute.” He smiled.

Minzy gulped. “Thank you sunbaenim.” She stuttered as she continued to meet Changmin’s stare.

“Changmin.” He said making Minzy’s forehead crease in confusion.

Changmin lifted his hands and traced the creases on her forehead. Almost immediately they smoothed out. “Don’t frown, I was just saying that every time you would call me sunbaenim, I feel old.” He confessed with a little pout. “And I am not old. I am cute just like you, right?” He asked as he looked at her straight in the eyes.

Minzy could only nod to show her agreement. She could not even trust her own voice. She was close to unleashing her most girly scream to date. And she was not girly. She was bad .

She was not even cute.

But if her crush, yes she was finally having a crush, was nice enough to say that she was cute then who was she to contradict him?

“Minky-ah.” Changmin pouted when she just looked at him without saying anything. “Aren’t you going to say it?”

“Say what?” She asked confused.

“That I am cute.” He said pouting.

Minzy smiled, her blush creeping to her cheeks. “You are cute.”

“That’s it?” He asked making the younger girl even more confused.

What can he possibly want? She just said that he was cute, hasn’t she? “What do you mean?”

He sighed. “You are supposed to say,” he moved so that he was now facing her properly, “You are really cute Changmin-ah.”

She blinked. And blinked again. How can she say that to her sunbae? Even dropping the word sunbae was making her tongue twitch. But then his eyes lost their sparkle, his shoulders slumped in defeat. He heaved a deep sigh. “Forget it.” He murmured as he turned his back from her.

Minzy bit the side of her lips. She cleared and waited for him to look at her direction. “You are really cute,” she paused as she felt her face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter