TWO

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWO


Dara covered her ears and pouted at her friends for shouting in her ears. "No need to shout I can clearly hear everyone."

Chaerin pushed Seungrin out of the way and stared at her. "But unni you just told us that you're getting married." She said emphasizing married with exaggerated hand movements and widening of her eyes.

Everyone held their breath and waited for Dara's confirmation and when she nodded she could swear that everybody's about to faint soon. 

Minzy gasped and looked at her unni with disbelief.

Chaerin stopped breathing and looked like she's about to faint.

Jiyong and the other BB members stood frozen, looking at their noona with unreadable expressions.

Their reactions stopped her tears from falling and was about to explain when Bom took Dara's hand and lead her into the center of the living room. With her hands on her hips, Bom studied Dara's frame with her I'm-your-unni-look-so-you-better-tell-me-everything-or-I-will-raise-hell, "Why are you getting married?"

Dara looked at her straight in the eyes and said in a grave tone, "It's needed, sajangnim said that I have to do this."

Bom's hand flew to , "You're pregnant aren't you?" She grabbed Dara's shoulder and started turning her around slowly. "How could you keep this a secret from me?"

Minzy ran towards her unni and placed her hand on her tummy while Chaerin walked slowly and took Dara by the hand and settled her on their couch. "My niece shouldn't get tired."

Dara opened to speak but loud outraged voices drowned her out.

Jiyong was in front of her before she could blink, "You're pregnant? Who did this to you? Who Dara?" His voice was shaking with rage.

Dara's eyes widened in panic which was again misread by her friends. And before she could even answer Seunghyun and Young Bae voiced their thoughts out loud. "I'm gonna kill that bastard. I swear I will."

"Wait, before you guys~" Dara started but Minzy cut her off.

She glared at her oppas and stood in front of Dara, "Oppa you're scaring unni. Stop yelling will you? And your threats wont do any good. How could you act like this?" Minzy sighed and let her words sink into the five outraged guys.

"Minzy-ah oppa's not shouting," Jiyong said in a soothing voice but Minzy wouldn't budge. "I, we just want to set things straight. No one messes with you girls without paying, okay?"

"But no~" Dara tried again but was again cut by Seunghyun's deep drawl.

"Just name him Dara, you don't have to protect that ***."

Dara sighed and glared at them, even though nobody could really see her because Minzy's still blocking her. "Will you please let me explain." She yelled, standing and moving the stunned Minzy out of her view. When she was sure that she had everybody's undivided attention she took a deep breath and talked in a calm voice. "I'm not pregnant and I must say I'm offended that the thought even crossed your minds."

That shut them up, they all looked at her with sheepish expressions. "Mianhe." Her friends apologized in unison, bowing for greeter effect. Minzy looked so sorry and disappointed that Dara couldn't help but giggle. "It's okay, but I'm still getting married."

Jiyong comb his hair with his fingers in frustration,"If you're not pregnant, then why are you getting married? Will you please explain in detail? I'm starting to lose my sanity here." The BB boys and 2ne1 girls nodded their support towards Jiyong's words. "The suspense is killing us noona." Seungri added, clutching his chest and making choking noises.

Dara rolled her eyes, her automatic reaction whenever her friends acts silly. Silly and immature. "I'll be on the we got married show." She said grinning wildly.

"Omo! Unni that's great." Minzy said hugging Dara tightly. Bom and Chaerin squealed and joined the group hug. The four girls were giggling and squealing completely oblivious to the murderous auras of Jiyong, Seunghyun and Young Bae.

"So who's your husband?" Bom asked.

Dara paused. The girls couldn't contain they're excitement, "Who?" The three asked in unison.

Jiyong glared.

Seunghyun frowned.

Young Bae waited with tensed muscles.

Seungri grinned and nudged Dae, lips pointed towards their hyungs.

"I don't know." Dara said then grinned. "That makes it exciting don't you think?" The four girls started giggling much to Jiyong's annoyance.

Jiyong snorted and said in an annoyed tone. "Don't be too excited if I were you, the guy might turn out to be a complete jerk." 

"He's right, the guy might even be 20 years older than you." Seunghyun added, smirking. Young Bae opened his mouth to add his own take of the situation but Dara's glare stopped him. 

"Unni what are you holding?" Minzy asked pointing towards the pink envelop.

"Oh it's the first mission and some kind of form." She replied, excitement once again consumed her. She hurriedly took out the form and started reading with her eyes when 8 different sighs broke her concentration.

"Ideal man?" Dara read out loud for the benefits of her excited members and not to excited BB boys.

Minzy clapped and eagerly waited for their unnis answer.

"Must be younger than me, tough and cute. Definitely NOT pretty and NOT cold looking. First impression is important for me..so I'm hoping that he'll be at least be nice. Hmmm MUST love ramen and Tamtamie. I think that's about it." Dara said with a dreamy expression. "I think sajangmin just shortened my 3 years no boyfriend policy..keke he's giving me a husband instead!"

"Not pretty? Of course he won't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter