TWELVE

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twelve



Eun forced herself to look past Jae's face because the man's version of calm expression is making her turn tomato red and he's not even smiling. She took a deep breath and said in her most calm voice. "First impression of Dara-ssi please Jaejoong-ssi." Her eyes rounded and cheeks colored right after muttering her so called well thought of sentence. Red spread on her face as Jae smiled at her making her feel more embarrassed.


"First impression." He said tapping one his fingers on his chin. "She's very entertaining."


"Entertaining?" She echoed once again mentally smacking her head for sounding like an obsessed fangirl.


"Yes entertaining." His eyes twinkled as he explained. "I can see how hard she tries to detach her true self from this show but Dara-ssi, from what I have observed, is a naturally honest person. Her efforts of being Dara of 2ne1 would only last for 5 minutes after that Sandara Park comes out." He paused and smirked when Dara's pout of anger entered his mind. She'll be very mad with his answers. "Her reactions, specially her facial expressions are very clown like. Her humor, scratch that, her bubbly self makes me forget that cameras are following our every move."


"Are you saying Jaejoong-ssi that you are being your true self?" Eun couldn't help but satisfy her curiousity.


Jae nodded, "To be honest when I received the news about me doing this show my reaction wasn't very pleasant. But Dara-ssi changed all that, I think that this marriage will be happy." A smile played on the corner of his lips, he knows that this marriage will make his boredom disappear. After all he married a dorky clown. 


She smiled at that, hearing that he was being true was like receiving her Christmas gift 6 months advanced. "How was y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter