TEN

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TEN


"How was your sleep smooch?" Jae asked, grabbing her hand before she could react.


Dara froze for a split second and felt her weariness melt away with Jae's touch. She smiled and rubbed her eyes with her free hand. "It was okay but I'm still a bit sleepy."


He gently squeezed her hand and started walking towards their dinner. "Then we should eat and get some sugar into your system." He said with a light tone but unknown to his wife his brows furrowed in obvious worry. She's tired but she still tries hard to look and sound hyper. I should have cooked something more nutritious.


"Wow." Dara exclaimed, a bright smile broke on her face as soon as she saw her husband's surprise. A table for two was placed on the shore on top of a makeshift stage. Close enough to the ocean to see the gentle lapping of the waves on the white shore but far enough for the water to not wet their feet. Gleaming china was carefully placed on the table together with two wine glasses half filed with champagne. Soft flickering lights of the scented candles illuminated the place, rose petals were scattered around them. The setting screamed romance. The type of romance and sweetness that could only be witnessed in movies. She turned to face her beaming husband, "You did all this?"


Jae guided her to her seat with a gentle smile playing on the corner of his lips. "The boys and noona helped me." He said with a hint of regret. He could have done it without their help if he had enough time. If not for Bom the two of them would have spent their dinner inside the hotel room. It was a big relief that the Bigbang boys fear their noona so much that they couldn't do anything but help him prepare the surprise that they badly wanted to ruin. It's true for the three hyungs anyway. Seungri and Dae had fun placing candles and rose petals while singing Without Words the OST for the drama You're Beautiful. Yunho, Junsu and Micky on the other hand helped make the dessert before leaving for their prior engagements.


She looked around them to see whether the guys followed them again then smiled. The boys were not in sight. No Bigbang boys means no trouble. Those guys are normally well behaved but they have been starting to act weird and childish for the past days. "Thank you smooch. You shouldn't have."


"It's nothing smooch." He smiled and added. "I had help."


"You should have told me. I would have helped." Dara said feeling a little guilty for sleeping.


He raised his hand and motioned for her to come closer with his finger. He smiled and flicked her nose as soon as she brought her face closer to him. "I was the one who asked you to sleep."


"Oh right." Her face crunched, a hand instantly rubbed her nose. "I told you to stop flicking my nose." She added pouting.


He just grinned at her. "Why can't I do that?"


"Because I say so." Dara replied with a frown. She hates it when people touch her face especially her nose. It makes her uncomfortable for some reason.


He leaned closer and flicked her nose again, "Your nose is cute smooch, I just cant help but flick them."


She opened to retort when Changmin suddenly appeared wearing something close to a waiters uniform. He smiled at his noona, "Dinner served."


Dara felt her cheeks warm as she watched her adorable maknae placing their food on the table. "Changmin-ssi why are you wearing that?" She asked worried that Jae forced their makana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter