SIXTEEN

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sixteen
 


Dara stopped on her tracks, her face flushed and eyes dilated with shock. Her heart hammered wildly against her chest as if the poor thing consumed tons of caffeine. Her senses heightened making her painfully aware of the drastic change in their surroundings. From the jolly chatters of the hotels guest into quiet murmurs. She lowered her head to hide her furiously blushing face. A second that felt like eternity passed before Jae loudly cleared his throat making her heart thump faster and stronger, if this continues, she'll be needing a new rib cage soon. She held her breath as she waited for him to speak.

"I wanted to have a new tattoo too."

She wasn't sure whether the I'm jealous statement or the I want a tattoo statement had greater effect on her system. She was sure of one thing though, her heart plummeted several feet below the tiled floor. The first one literally sent her organs working twice even thrice harder. Her heart's erratic beating was almost impossible to tame. Her sweat glands produced litters even gallons of perspiration without the aid of sauna. Blood rose to her face coloring her face bright red.

His later announcement however had the opposite effect. For a frightening moment her heart stopped beating as a dark cloud of disappointment hovered over her head, bringing her back to reality. Her sweat glands instantly stopped working, even the cold thin skin of perspiration instantly dried up. And color drained from her face as her blood's circulation suddenly stopped then returned to normal.

Mentally smacking her herself for even thinking that someone like him, someone who's chased all over the globe by millions of fan girls, even artists, singers and models would feel jealous because some ahjussi looking oppa touched her to put some henna tattoo on an ordinary looking should-be-an-ahjumma-but-is-an-idol-girl. She took a deep breath to shake away the remaining shock and disappointment before turning around to face her pretend husband with a calm smile. "You should have told me smooch."

Jae heaved a sigh of relief. For a split second he feared that Dara would again be mad at him. It was one lame excuse but it was better than admitting to the whole world that he was jealous over some drug addict looking tattoo artist. He smiled at his wife and walked towards her as his heart struggled to return to its normal rhythm. 

"It's still early, what else would you like to do?"

"We can't go swimming because you don't want to get wet." She said while counting with her fingers. "We wont go bungee jumping again because I will seriously die from fright. I can't have a tattoo because you would want to have one too when you're already sporting too many tattoos." She sighed and crossed her arms over her chest. "There's nothing left to do. We should just rest."

Jae nudged her shoulder and pointed towards the customer service area. "let's ask them."

"But~" Her words were cut when Jae grabbed her wrist and pulled her along towards the customer service area. She sighed and kept her thoughts to her self.

"Annyeonghaseyo." He greeted them with a bow making the lady blush to the roots of her hair. Jae ignored her reaction. "What fun activities can newly weds do here?" He asked making Dara's eyes grow big.

"Swimming would be the best activity Jaejoong-ssi."

"Shiro."

Flustered, the lady immediately suggested another activity. "There's this new sports~"

"No. We already did that." Jae cut her words making the girl flush even brighter.

"How about trying the different booths along the shore? We have some famous hena artists~"

"NO." Jae almost barked at the girl who instantly paled. Sure he was one hot idol but he can get pretty scary when he's mad.

Dara sighed and poked Jae on his forehead making the guy rub the spot while pouting. Dara ignored her husband and shyly smiled at the flustered girl. "I'm sorry about that. He can get really theatrical sometimes."

The girl nodded and smiled back, relief feeling her the moment Dara stepped in and saved her. "Dara-ssi, what would you like to do?"

"To be honest I just want to sleep. Babysitting this big guy is tiring." She whispered making the girl chuckle but Jae heard her loud and clear.

"Do I look like a toddler to you?" He hissed making Dara look at him with feigned amusement.

"Omo, are you mad? But you do act like a toddler sometimes." She clicked her tongue.

Toddler you say. He thought, a mischievous smirk broke on his lips. He slowly made his way towards Dara who was animatedly talking to the girl in pig tails. "Take back what you said smooch." He whispered as he leaned closer making her eyes pop open wide.

"What are you doing?" She hissed as she backed away.

"You should be more worried about what I am about to do." He said trapping her between his body and the glass wall.

Dara gulped which made Jae chuckle, making the hairs on her nape stand. "You are not funny."

He smirked. "If I wanted to be funny I should have been a comedian dear wifey, not a singer." He leaned closer until he can smell the faint scent of her hair. "Now take your words back."

"Or what?" She retorted with squinted eyes. "What are you going to do?"

"You really want to know?" He smirked. "But I don't want to tell you, I'd rather show you." He leaned closer, slowly just enough to make Dara squeal and push him away. 

"Okay, you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter