NINETEEN

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NINETEEN

Dara stood at the corner of the street holding a white suitcase on one hand and a pink envelope on the other. It was already 8:45, 5 minutes more before her husband is considered late. He better be here 9 AM sharp. She thought as she adjusted the angle of her already perfectly angled cap before squinting her eyes to look for her husband. Barely a second was left and yet Kim Jae Joong was not in sight. She pouted and was about to turn around when a hand suddenly grabbed her hand making her shriek in fright.

“Ya!” she exclaimed, clutching her chest while looking at the grinning husband who looked positively pleased with himself with annoyance. “You don’t have to scare me.”

“Sorry I couldn’t resist.” He smiled, looking not sorry at all. Before Dara could retaliate his eyes landed on the mission envelop. “Smooch what’s the mission today?”

She handed him the mission envelop while glaring at her mischievous idol husband. “Don’t do that again. You are not planning to kill me right?” she moved closer towards Jae as soon as he opened the mission. A smile broke on her face. “Where do we start?”

“I don’t know.” He replied already looking tired as he eyed Dara’s enormous luggage. “Did you manage to bring your entire dorm?” He teased only to end up scowling because Dara was not paying him any attention. Her head was turned to the right and was intently looking at the building located near a pharmacy, mini grocery store and a restaurant. “Want to take a look?”

“Huh?”

“You want to take a look” He asked again pointing towards the building. “They might have nice units.”

“Oh.” She whispered then suddenly burst out laughing leaving Jae Joong bewildered. “I’m not looking at the apartment building smooch.” Then she looked down and rubbed her stomach. “Shall we eat breakfast first? Just thinking about finding our house is already draining my energy.”

“You haven’t eaten breakfast? Smooch! You should have eaten something before leaving your dorm.” He sighed as he grabbed her suitcase with his left hand and her hand with his right. “We should quickly get you something to eat or else Hyun Joong might smack me for not keeping my word.”

I already ate something. She thought as she let her husband lead her towards the nearest restaurant. It was weird but the mere thought of picking an apartment that would serve as their home was making her hungry. She gulped and smiled at the confused looks that Jae Joong was throwing in her direction. How can this man seem always relaxed in any situation? “I want~”

“No ramens for you.” He cut her off while shaking a finger.

She smiled. She was not asking for ramen anyway. To be honest she already had one, courtesy of Young Bae. “Can we really find our apartment today? I don’t know that place”

“Yes, of course we can.” He smiled and tapped his temple. “My car like most cars here has a reliable navigation system.”

“Yay!” She grinned and clasped her hands together. “Then we can invite friends over!”

“We have to find the apartment first before we can hold the housewarming smooch. And buy stuffs if they would give us an empty one. Don’t you watch this show? Do you have any idea how many messages from Kangin I received asking for a rice cooker or refrigerator?” He grinned when she stuck her tongue out.

“I hope our house would be decent. I don’t want to live in the streets.” Her eyes widened. “My thin body won’t be able to su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter