Over The Fence

Crossed Between 7
Please log in to read the full chapter

Another day of school, Aerin yawned as she trudged herself into the school. This is way too tiring, she thought.

"Aerin baby!" Woohyun called to Aerin waving, as he was on a skateboard. "Woah!" He suddenly slipped off the skateboard and landed on the ground.

The girls around him gasped, "Oppa are you okay?"

"Idiot." Aerin mumbled as she approached him. Woohyun smiled as he saw Aerin walking towards him, "Aw. Caring about me? That's right come here~" He cooed, sitting up.

Woohyun held out welcoming arms but Aerin past him and picked up the skateboard, she grinned, "I've always wanted to try one of these. Thanks!" She hopped on it and smoothly skated away.

Woohyun watched as she skated away, "Wow.. she's a natural..." He said to himself, but then he snapped back into reality, "Aerin! That's Dongwoo's skateboard!" He hollered.

Aerin just held up and 'ok' sign as she skated farther and farther away from his view. Hmm, wonder if I can jump those steps.. Aerin thought to herself as she jumped along with the skateboard, jumping over the four steps. She smiled in accomplishment.

"Yah! Aerin-ah!" Someone shouted, Aerin turned and saw Dongwoo who was laughing, "Is that my skateboard? Woohyun said that you skated away with it after he fell."

"Oh.. heh. Yeah." She got off it and picked it up about to hand it back to him. "No, you can hold onto it for the rest of day. You seem pretty pro at it." Dongwoo chuckled.

"Nah, I wouldn't call myself pro. This is my first time on a skateboard." Aerin replied humble, as she picked up the skateboard. Dongwoo gaped, "First time?! Are you serious?! But you're so good at it!"

Aerin grinned, "I watch when people skate. I always had an interest in it but just never got the chance. Actually there are a lot of things I'm interested in but I never have the chance. Hm." She shrugged. "Well, if you want to try anything just get me. I'm just a call away." Dongwoo made a phone sign as he took out his phone.

Aerin laughed, "Alright then. Let's exchange phone numbers." She took out her phone also and the two of them exchanged phone numbers. Dongwoo checked the time, "It's time for class. I'll see you later?" She nodded, "Alright see ya~"

Instead of walking to the school enterance with Aerin, Dongwoo walked a different way completely opposite of the way she walked. "Hm." Aerin took one last glance then walked away.

She got to her locker and twirled her combination in, her lock clicked opened and she tried to fit the skateboard in her locker but no matter which way she tried it didn't fit. "Alright. I give." She sighed and just grabbed her books and skateboard then went to her first class, math.

"Ew." Aerin scrunched up her face as she arrived in front of the door, she could hear the teacher already giving a lecture to the students who were late. She rolled her eyes then pushed the door open into the room.

Mr. Ru who was talking to the students looked up to her, "Oh new student. Late! And with a skateboard too? Put that in your locker!" Aerin stared at him making a face at him, with one eyebrow raised and slightly opened, "Um. Obviously this skateboard would go in my locker but it wouldn't fit so I have to carry it around. And I was late because I lost track of time. And this new student has a name. It's Kyun Aerin. Sir." She smirked.

Mr. Ru looked at her, then his face slowly turned red, "Out! Out! Kyun Aerin out of my room and to the principal's office!" He fumed. Aerin shrugged, "Just making a point, sorry sir. I'll be taking my leave. No need to get so worked out." She turned her heels and walked out of class.

Aerin huffed, stupid. Forget t

Please log in to read the full chapter