Shocking Truth?

Crossed Between 7
Please log in to read the full chapter

Aerin was in a weird place, it was full of mirrors and she held a heart shaped locket in her hand. She had no idea where the key of the locket was or where she was but she just held onto it as she walked around the strange place.

"Where are you going babe?" A guy asked her. Aerin turned around to see her ex, who had ended their relationship by announcing that he was cheating on her for about a year and she hadn't noticed.

Aerin's expression hardened, "What are you doing Lee Howon?"  He smirked, "Trying to get you back babe."

She scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Get me back? Why? Don't have enough girls to entertain you? Huh. We dated for 2 years then you just leave me like that? Do you know how devastated I was?"

Hoya's smirk disappeared and was replaced with a frown, "You know I wasn't a player before. After I broke up with you I realized that I made a mistake, but by the time I realized you were already gone. You were actaully long gone, you swiched schools and moved. I was heartbroken too, out of all the girls I dated none of them were like you. I missed you too much so tried to find a new love, but it seems as if my heart was always with you."

"You dated and had fun with other girls to get me off your mind? You were heartbroken? You missed me? Howon, I don't think so. Your heart wasn't always with me, half of the time it was with Hyomin. Remember? We dated two years and you cheated on me one year." Aerin pointed out.

Hoya had cheated on Aerin with the queeka, Hyomin. But even though it happened two years ago, Aerin never really forgot how he dumped her in front of everyone while holding hands with Hyomin. He even kissed her in front of everyone making Aerin even more embarrassed.

He looked down, "I know but I want you back. I know I was wrong. And I kind of hoped that you would of have forgiven me already." She looked at him, "Forgiven you? I tried to forget all of it, I tried to start over and tried to make it not obvious that we knew each other. But whenever I see you, I just-"

"Just what?" Hoya asked wanting her to continue her sentence. Aerin sighed, "Look let's just say I don't want to talk or remember any of it and that I don't like you and we are never getting back together okay?"

"You

Please log in to read the full chapter