Reunited

Crossed Between 7
Please log in to read the full chapter

Aerin laid in her bed, it was a Saturday but she was spending her day indoors in bed, thinking.

Hoya's words echoed in her head, "If you ever need someone, just come to Infinite. Don't hold it to yourself, we don't want to see you suffer. Please Aerin. We're always here for you. I promise."

Only you promised though Hoya, who knows if the others feel the same, she thought. Honestly, I love their company but I just don't want them to change. Just cause I'm there they don't do anything else but hang with me, I don't want that...

Finally making up her mind, Aerin looked up a contact and called them. In one ring, they picked up.

"Hello? Aerin?" Dongwoo picked up. Aerin was quiet for awhile. "Aerin?" He called again. "Uh.. hi. Where are you? Are you with the guys?" Aerin finally spoke.

On the other line Dongwoo was smiling, "No I'm not with anyone, and I'm at home." "Oh.." Aerin cleared , "Well you guys want to hang out today or something? Dongwoo's smile grew, "Yeah of course! Where do you want to go?" Aerin had a sly smile.

In the next half an hour, Aerin had gotten ready and was waiting for the boys at the train station. She was all ready today, wearing leggings, a thin sweater and sneakers. L was the first to arrive, he was dressed in a casual outwear in dark clothing.

Aerin eyed him, "Dude. You're going to burn in that." L looked at her with a crooked smile, "And why is that?" She didn't answer but that smile was still on her face. The boys slowly began to arrive one by one. "Aerin baby! I missed you so much!" Woohyun extended his arms out to her.

She back away and made a face, "Don't touch me! I don't know where those hands have been!" Woohyun stopped and looked at his hands, "They haven't been anywhere! Honest!" Aerin just rolled her eyes, "Yeah whatever. But it's great to see that you guys all wore sneakers. That's great."

"Come on, just tell us where we're going." Sunggyu complained. But no matter how much they asked, Aerin wouldn't tell them, all she said was, "We're doing one of my favorite things." They all got onto the train and waited until Aerin got off since they had no idea where they were headed to.

"I just hope that whatever we're doing, I'll like it." Sungyeol sighed. "We can't be too sure, after all, Aerin is one of a kind." Sungjong noted. Aerin heard what they were saying, "Yah. Shut up, where ever we're going is perfectly fine. I'm serious."

The guys were still unsure and exchanged glances when she wasn't looking. "Oh look. We're here." Aerin got out at one of the stops. They all trailed after her, as they walked people looked at them. "Wow.. look at them!" "Are they celebrities?"

Infinite all looked away, shy with all the stares and compliments from the publ

Please log in to read the full chapter