Back

Crossed Between 7
Please log in to read the full chapter

Aerin's alarm rang, waking her up on time. Today, she woke up with a bright smile and an almost positive attitude. She got out of bed and got ready. Then combing out her hair, she partially curled it. For her outfit, she picked out an edgy outfit. She wore a plaid shirt with a tank top under, shorts and a pair of combat boots. Then she tossed her bag over her shoulder and placing on a pair of sunglasses, she left for school.

Near the gates, she saw Hoya and his current girlfriend. Upon her arrival, Hoya smirked. Aerin glanced around the school and coincidentally met eyes with him. At this Hoya raised his eyebrow and Aerin scoffed and turned away. Hoya then slipped his thumb across his lip, "It's done between the two of us. My new target is standing right at the gate."

He left the girl just standing there as he made his way over to Aerin. Casually stuffing his hands in his pockets he approached her, "Hey there beautiful what's your name?" Aerin turned towards him and glared, but he couldn't see because of her sunglasses, " man. Don't play dumb with me."

"Feisty. Me like." Hoya said eying her up and down. "Damn. Learn how to speak! I don't understand!" Aerin snapped. "Aw, where did my Aerin go? But this Aerin works too with all this cussing and swearing, it's y you know?" Hoya continued as he bit his lip.

"Damn you." Then she kicked his shin, "Aw! Fuuuu." Hoya bit his lip from saying anymore, "You kick hard!" From where Dongwoo sat on the school rooftop, he saw everything and laughed, "Whooo! You go Aerin!" She heard what he said and smirked then patted Hoya's head as she walked past him, "Nice try lover boy."

To the left near the tree, Aerin saw the group of girls who had told her off the other time. They were now whispering and talking and occasionally a frown would appear on their faces. Aerin took off her sunglasses and at that moment the girls turned and saw Aerin there.

She smirked as she neared them, not saying the cuss word, she said, "Hey there female dogs. What's up? Did you guys miss me? I've been gone, for oh, such a long time." Sarcasm dripped on her words. One girl gasped, "Excuse me? What did you call us?"

Aerin rolled her eyes, "Your names.

Please log in to read the full chapter