Ooooh Burn!

Crossed Between 7
Please log in to read the full chapter

Aerin found her next class within 5 minutes and entered the class, the teacher opened to say something but Aerin cut her off. "Aerin, the new student."

The teacher nodded her head, "Ah I see. Well, Aerin I'm the photography teacher, Ms. Yoon. We're currently in the middle of a project, since you came in during the middle of the project would you like to participate?"

"What's the project?" Aerin asked her, as she looked around the room. She looked at the different photos hung up on the wall, these photos were nice. Aerin smiled not paying attention to the teacher.

Ms. Yoon noticed that she wasn't paying attention, and then she was smiling while looking around the room. Ms. Yoon smiled, "Aerin is photography a hobby of yours? You seem interested in the photos."

"Huh? Oh sorry." She apologized for not listening, and nodded, "Yeah. I guess you could say photography is a hobby. I like to capture moments and scenes, pictures can show memories..." Aerin softly smiled.

"I understand. Well, would you like to hear about the project?" Ms. Yoon offered. Aerin nodded her head. "Alright. So in this project, you have to work on one specific topic and take pictures of the topic. Then explain why you chose it and what it means to you. This project, we've been working on for the past 2 months, but it's due on the week of graduation so it won't count as a grade. It's basically just for fun."

Aerin took all the information in, she grinned. "I'll participate! It sounds fun." Ms. Yoon added, "The projects at the end will get hung up somewhere in the school, where everyone can see them."

"Alright. I got it." Aerin held up a thumbs-up. "What can I work on now?"

"Honestly, we don't do anything in this class. Not much anyway, so I guess you're free to do whatever." Ms. Yoon answered. Aerin nodded her head slightly jutting out her bottom lip, "Alright teacher, I got you~" Aerin winked then wandered off to a different part of the class.

Ms. Yoon raised her eyebrow at her new student, then smiled and shook her head, "Teenagers these days."

L who was sitting quietly in the corner also examined Aerin, interesting... He got up and approached her. She was standing near the display of cameras and looked at each one, picking them up and looking through them adjusting the lens and testing them out.

"Hello." L smoothly slid down next to her. Aerin adverted her gaze from the camera to him, oh joy, kingka. "Hi." She replied going back to what she was doing. Wait.. he looks familiar, she looked back at him.

"Awh, you're that guy from earlier! You creep!" Aerin said pointing at him. L chuckled at her reaction, "And?"

Aerin looked at him, "You're good looking I guess." She bluntly admitted and went back to the camera she was looking at. L didn't say anymore as he saw other students gossiping about how he was talking to someone, and it was the new kid. L didn't talk to anyone except his friends!

"People are staring, please go somewhere else." Aerin mumbled as she placed the camera down. After a moment, Aerin just looked at L who stared back at her with his "cold" stare but she wasn't fazed. "Nevermind. If you're not replying, I'll go somewhere else." Then like that, she walked away.

L scoffed watching her sit at a table near the photobooks, this girl seriously.

After a lot of wandering around the classroom and looking at photos, the class was over. On the way out the door, Aerin looked at her schedule. English next.

Lol what? Aerin stared at her schedule a little longer, then shrugged and went to find her class. Is this a real English class where you learn English? Or is it to learn about grammar and all that stuff?

"Hello pretty lady." Some greasy guy approached Aerin. "Hello, goodbye." Aerin slipped past him. The guy grabbed her arm, "Hey wait."

Aerin sighed, she didn't ha

Please log in to read the full chapter