Camping Out

Crossed Between 7
Please log in to read the full chapter

At 6pm, a loud ringing of a bell was heard along with Mr. Lim yelling. "Kids! Come out for dinner!"

"Is she alright?" Dongwoo and L both sat somewhere in the room watching Aerin sleeping while Woohyun had leaned himself against the headboard of the bed with Aerin's arms still around his waist.

Woohyun shifted himself a bit, slightly touching Aerin's hand. His eyes widened at her temperature, "She's burning up." Woohyun placed a hand on her forehead. L and Dongwoo both got out of the seats, to touch her hand and forehead.

"Why is she burning? Didn't she ch-" Dongwoo began to ask but then caught sight of bikini strap and her now dried shirt. "She didn't change from her bikini or shirt?!" L exclaimed. "Woohyun you didn't notice?" Dongwoo asked the dumbfounded Woohyun who just shook his head.

With all this commotion, Aerin had woken up. She clutched onto her spinning head as she rose up to a sitting position, "What are you guys yelling about?"

"Stay in bed!" Woohyun said as he got out of the bed. "Why?" She asked.

Dongwoo made his way to the door, "You have a fever. Stay here, I'll go get you some medicine." Aerin shook her head as she found her balance, "I'm fine."

"No you're not." Woohyun made her lay back down in the bed. The door was suddenly bust opened, "Boys! What is taking you so long? What are you doing with Aerin?!" Mr. Lim came in. "Aerin caught a cold, but she won't stay in bed." Dongwoo explained.

Aerin sat back up, "I'm fine! Just give me some medicine." She said stubbornly. Mr. Lim looked at her and she just glared back. He sighed, "Okay

Please log in to read the full chapter