Attention?

Crossed Between 7
Please log in to read the full chapter

Aerin came to school the next day in a fairly good mood, she walked through the gates and to the side, there were a group of girls who were waiting just for her.

"Aerin!" One girl called out. Aerin turned and saw them walking towards her, "Uh... hi?" They all came and surrounded her, and Aerin took a stance getting a bit defensive. "Are you friends with Infinite?" One girl asked. Aerin thought that was a really dumb question to ask, everyone in school already saw her around Infinite at least once, "No duh, what have you've been living under? A rock?"

Another girl got defensive for her friend, "Well. All we wanted to tell you was that ever since you came, Infinite have stuck to you. Like they don't even hang around us especially Woohyun and Hoya oppa who would always talk to us. But now Woohyun barely does and Hoya does sometimes. And it's all your fault! They all pay attention to you. Did you seduce them or something?"

Aerin looked at the girl, "Excuse me? Alright, first of all I did not seduce your precious oppas. They approached me first. Second of all, none of this is my fault, if they want to hang around you guys then they will, they can hang around anyone they want to. And third of all, yes I guess I do hang around them a lot but I don't force them to stay with me. They can be with you guys for all I care! Go talk to them about this matter, it doesn't involve me. You ask them why they wanted to stay around me in the first place, you can ask why they don't talk to you, don't ask me." And with that Aerin stalked off pushing her way through the crowd.

Not bothering to drop by the music room to see Woohyun, she walked straight to homeroom instead and sat down waiting for school to start. She sat down and crossed her arms, how can they just accuse me of that?

"Kyun Aerin?" The teacher came in surprised to see that she was the only one there, normally she wouldn't come in this early. "Yes?" Aerin replied. "What are you doing in here so early in the morning?" The teacher looked at the clock. "Thinking." She gave a simple reply. The teacher just nodded and they ignored each other.

"Aerin." The teacher called, clearing . "Yes?" Aerin asked again. "I want to know, you barely pay attention in class yet you get good grades. You also skip classes and school days hoping over the fence. And to add it all up, you're a girl. Mostly it's guys who are the troublemakers. Why do you do all this?" The teacher asked.

"Well teach, I can do whatever I want right? I mean everyone has their own freedom. And I think that while you're young and still at the age,

Please log in to read the full chapter