Finale Part 1

Crossed Between 7
Please log in to read the full chapter

Aerin clapped her hands and grinned once the song ended, "That was perfect!" Sungyeol looked up from the piano and smiled nervously, "I hope I can play like that tonight."

"Nervous huh? Relax you'll do great, anyway, it's not that big of a deal if you messed up." Aerin carelessly waved that away. "Aerin! It does matter for me!" Sungyeol complained.

She just rolled her eyes, "Yeah, yeah. But I have faith in you so have faith in yourself." Sungyeol cheekily smile, "Aw! That's the sweetest thing I've heard you say! Come give me a kiss!" He held out his arms for her.

Aerin scrunched up her face, "Hell no. Go kiss your future girlfriend, anyway I'm leaving now so tell me about it tomorrow." She got up and headed towards the door. Sungyeol called after her, "Yah. Do you have a date yet? The prom and graduation is tomorrow."

She stopped mid-way, "No." Sungyeol sighed, "Just pick someone random to go with you, if he wanted to ask you he would of already. You should know he's the possesive kind of guy... I hate to break it to you... but I heard that he already has a date."

She froze, "You're lying." There was silence, and Aerin knew that he wasn't joking. Her heart shattered to pieces, every single strand of hope left her, "Oh.. I see then."

Sungyeol pursed his lips and then spoke up, "You know what meet me after school, I'll text you the address." Aerin raised her eyebrow and turned around to face him, "But you have a confession to make?"

He shook his head, "Nah. I got that covered, just meet up with me yeah?" She narrowed her eyes it can't be her that Sungyeol's going to confess to is it? He saw the suspision in her eyes, "Don't look at me like that I swear I just want to pay you back for helping me. Come on free food."

Her face brighten at free food but then dropped, "Damn. You guys know my weakness." Sungyeol just chuckled, "Be there okay? If not I'll tell the whole school who you like. And I know that you don't like the attention, even the other Infinite members don't know who you

Please log in to read the full chapter