I Miss You

Crossed Between 7
Please log in to read the full chapter

The rest of the week past by pretty quick and before they knew it, it was time to go back to school. Throughout the rest of the week L didn't even glance at Aerin, and whenever she tried to start a conversation he'd walk away. Now he was treating her like he treated everyone else.

L was cold, distant, and ignored everyone except Infinite. Obviously the other students had noticed the difference between L and Aerin now. But still, no one had the courage to ask what happened. Even the Infinite members didn't ask about anything.

"Aerin! Are you busy now?!" Sungyeol pushed his way through the crowd that were lined up waiting to get in the bus. "Woah. What's up with you?" Aerin raised her eyebrow. Taking a glance at the other members, Sungyeol grabbed her wrist and pulled her away.

The boys called out in protest, "Where are you going with her?!" Aerin was just dragged along to the other bus that Sungyeol was going to go on. They sat next to each other and Aerin turned to face him, "Uh. What's up?"

"You know how you said you were going to help me with something?" He asked with his eyes serious, a bit rushed and worried. "Yeah..?" Aerin replied unsurely.

"Well help me!" Sungyeol cried out in panick. She stared at him with a stare, "Dude. First of all, why are you panicking. Second of all you didn't tell me what you need help with."

Sungyeol's mouth then formed an 'O' as he lowered his voice. "I want to confess to someone, they'

Please log in to read the full chapter