Stranger Than Usual

Crossed Between 7
Please log in to read the full chapter

Aerin sighed in content as she snuggled closer to something, actually someone. L stiffened as she moved but when she stopped, he sighed in relief hoping that she didn't wake up yet. It was still pretty early at 6 in the morning.

He laid in the sleeping bag next to her as he thought about yesterday. Repeating the moment in his head, his heart swelled. And he thought in wonder if she knew what she said to him yesterday. Drowning himself in his own thoughts, he soon drifted back to sleep.

A few hours later, Aerin heard the soft breeze blowing and pebbles getting kicked, then she heard a zipper . "Where's Aerin?!" Someone yelled. "Huh? She's not in our tents either!" Someone else shouted.

"Myungsoo's tent!" Next there were loud stomping and running noises and the tent Aerin and L were in started twisting as the zipper was pulled down.

"Aerin! Baby! What are you doing here?" Woohyun's voice asked. "Sleeping..." L mumbled as both him and Aerin stayed asleep trying not to pay attention to those who were bothering them.

"Guys! It's time to wake up!" In the distance they heard Mr. Lim call. "Yeah! Get up!" The top of the sleeping bag was pulled down. Immediately Aerin got up and wiped her face, "Ew! You spit on me! Ugh!"

"Sorry baby!" Woohyun called after her when she got out of the tent and towards her own. After she left, L just laid in the sleeping bag with his hands under his head as he stared up at the top of the tent.

"L? You should get ready too." Sunggyu said as everyone left, leaving only the two of them there. L looked at him and sighed as he rose up and ruffled his hair, "Alright."

L lazily grabbed some clothes from his bag then left his tent in thought. Right when he arrived at the showers, he saw exactly who he wanted to talk to.

Aerin went back to her tent and grabbed her bag, which was filled with what she needed for the trip, taking it with her she went to the showers to freshen herself up. She dressed in shorts, a tank top and sneakers.

The boys were back at their camp site waiting for her. They also wore shorts and a wife beater or t-shirt plus sneakers. Hoya was holding a can and spraying s

Please log in to read the full chapter