Myeongdong

Crossed Between 7
Please log in to read the full chapter

The taxi ride wasn't long, "Ready? Rock, paper, scissors shoot!"

"Aw damn." Hoya hissed when he lost after 3 rounds of playing. "Yes!" Sungyeol cheered when he saw that he didn't lose. "That's right! Pay for our taxi ride loser!" Hoya gave a sharp glare to Sungyeol as he took his wallet out.

Aerin got out of the taxi and stretched, with the skateboard in one hand. It was nice to take in the city air again. "Man, I haven't been here in forever!" Woohyun slung his arm around her, "And now you're here with me babe."

Sungyeol took Woohyun's arm off, "Touchy." Woohyun looked at him, "You're just jealous!" "As if." Sungyeol rolled his eyes. Aerin cut them short of their argument, "Come on!"

The streets of Myeongdong were full of people, crowded. But needless, Aerin walked through past people without a problem but the boys had trouble catching up to her. Finally she stopped at her favorite clothing store, with a sigh of content she went inside.

The boys had just arrived at the scene and didn't see her. Woohyun furrowed his eyebrows, "Huh? Where'd she go?" Hoya and Sungyeol also looked around equally confused. "She couldn't have gone too far right? Maybe she went into one of these stores?" Sungyeol suggested when he couldn't see her around.

"Alright, let's check this one then." Hoya just picked the store that was in front of him and pushed both doors opened with confidence but then grew embarrassed as he saw that it was an all girls store. Some girls in the store looked at him weirdly.

Woohyun and Sungyeol peeked inside the store, and laughed, "Well then Hoya you can check that store. Call us if you find her." With a wave those two left and went into a different store.

Hoya just awkwardly coughed and pretended to look around. Since it was a big store, Hoya took a full trip around the store scanning each area to see if Aerin was anywhere. Finally he found her in the shoes area. With a coy smile he snuck up on her, "Boo."

Aerin wasn't fazed at all when she turned around. "If you were going to ask why I wasn't scared, it's because you made such a big show of yourself when you entered the store." Reminding him of that moment, Hoya turned a bit pink.

Seeing her with a pair of shoes in her hand, Hoya changed the subject, "So what

Please log in to read the full chapter