Ditching

Crossed Between 7
Please log in to read the full chapter

Aerin got into the empty lunch line and grabbed a tray, she took a bit of everything. After paying for her meal, she looked for someplace to sit. Then someone took her tray from her.

It was Sungjong, "Come sit with us!" Aerin just looked at him and shook her head, "No thanks." "But you sat with us the other day." He whined slightly pouting. "Okay, but would you actually want me to sit with you?" She asked him.

Sungjong nodded, "Yes! We all do. If you peek over at the table now, I guarantee that they're looking over and waiting for you." Aerin looked over and Sungjong was right, they already had their lunch and was looking at the two of them. But when she looked, they all quickly turned away and pretended to be interested in their lunch.

Aerin sighed, "Alright then." Sungjong grinned and tried to hide his excitement. The two of them walked to the table, the boys pretended not to know why Aerin was there. "What's Aerin doing here?" Sunggyu asked.

Sungjong rolled his eyes, "Dumb dumb. She's going to sit with us!" Aerin eyed them, "You guys don't mind do you?" Immediately after she asked, came replies of no and we don't mind.

She then smiled and sat down in between Sungjong and Dongwoo and began to eat when her tray slid to her. Looking away from their food, they watched Aerin as she ate. She noticed that they were watching but didn't say anything and continued to enjoy her food.

Eating the last bite of her food, "Are you guys done staring? I mean you've been staring at me this whole time as I was eating." Aerin wiped with a napkin and drank some water.

At her statement, the boys all looked away embarrassed that they were caught. Aerin bit on her lip to prevent a smile from showing. She looked out the window and saw the glorious weather, the sun shone brightly and there was a slight breeze. To be honest, it was perfect out.

"Have any interesting classes later?" Aerin asked the boys who were still finishing. They all paused and thought about it, "No.. why?" Sungyeol asked. Aerin grinned, "Hurry! Finish eating before lunch ends!"

They all looked at her weirdly but ate faster. After cleaning up they all went outside, Aerin ran to the back of the school and up the stairs to the roof top. "Come on!" She shouted as she ran up the stairs.

"Aerin baby!" Woohyun called as he was on the 4th floor. "Yes?" Aerin called from the top. "Would you plea

Please log in to read the full chapter