Tripple Trouble

Crossed Between 7
Please log in to read the full chapter

The bell rang and soon students flooded the halls, some went outside to enjoy the weather and eat lunch. They noticed both Dongwoo and Aerin on top of the roof top together. No one ever went up to the rooftop with Dongwoo before, so some of the students were surprised.

Soon a crowd formed below them, "Dongwoo oppa! I made you kimbap! Try it?" One girls held up a lunchbox. "I did too for Aerin!" A boy declared as he held up a lunchbox also.

Aerin waved her hands as a no, "No thanks but thank you!" Dongwoo did the same, the two of them thanked the people who made them something.

Three girls stood under a tree watching the scene. "She's so fake. Oh my gosh just look at her." One of them scoffed with her arms crossed. "Pf. Natural beauty? Where's hers?" Another one of them snorted.

The girl who stood in the middle of them flipped her hair, "Come on girls." They strode to where the crowd was. Sooyoung grabbed a lunchbox from the nearest person, "Hey! Kyun Aerin!" She shouted.

Everyone turned to her, including Aerin and Dongwoo. Sooyoung smirked when she saw Dongwoo paying attention, I'll humiliate her this time. Sooyoung opened the lunchbox then threw it up, she was the captain of the softball team so throwing a lunchbox up to the roof top wasn't that hard.

The open lunchbox and all it's contents flew up aiming straight for Aerin, the crowd of students and all the others who stood near gaped as the lunchbox flew in the air. Aerin wasn't suspecting that to happen so she just sat there not prepared for the sudden attack. Dongwoo turned and grabbed Aerin's shoulders making her turn so that he was in front of her and covered her.

Everything got onto his blazer and there was gasps heard, even the three queekas did not expect that to happen. Dongwoo slowly backed away and Aerin was also surprised, "Dongwoo I'm sorry!" She turned so she could see his blazer it was all ruined and covered in food.

"Don't worry about it." He lightly chuckled as he sat back and got up, Aerin also got up. But to Aerin it wasn't okay, how could someone do something like that. Spotting a nearby tree Aerin jumped for it then slid down the tree easily without hurting herself and landed right in front of the three girls.

Aerin smirked, "Hello there." Yunhee gaped as she pointed to the tree that Aerin just slid down of, "You - that tree- what?" Aerin pursed her lips, "Sad that you're not in shape enough to do that honey?"

Dongwoo watched the scene from above with his blazer off, and the other Infinite members had just arrived at the scene. Woohyun had a girl wit

Please log in to read the full chapter