School Trip

Crossed Between 7
Please log in to read the full chapter

All the seniors gathered in the auditorium. Aerin entered with Infinite, "Come on Aerin." Woohyun took her hand but she shook him off and just followed him down the aisle with the rest of Infinite behind them. Up front stood the principal.

"Hi dad!" Dongwoo shouted happily waving, Mr. Jang saw and waved back with a smile on his face. "Hey Mr. Jang!" The boys greeted. "Hye guys and Aerin." Mr. Jang said. Aerin meekly smiled as they sat down in their seats.

"Quiet!" Mr. Jang commanded. Everyone sat down and all the noise stopped. Then the principal cleared his throat before continuing, "Now I know there's about a month left of school and you seniors have been working hard. Plus finals are a few days from now. So in order to reward you guys for your hard work, you will have a school trip with camping, hiking, swimming and all that."

The crowd cheered, but Mr. Jang continued, "I will only take the ones who are passing with grades high than a D, I will not have anyone who is failing go. With the exception of my son and his friends." Dongwoo's jaw dropped, "I'm not failing any subjects! Dad!" The rest of Infinite also protested. Mr. Jang just smiled.

Aerin smirked as she watched the boys bicker about their grades. "Sungjong! Look at your grades! They're worst than mine!" Woohyun exclaimed. "Shut up! All of you guys are failing!" Sunggyu shouted. "Mr. Goody-Two Shoes." Hoya rolled his eyes. "Yah!"

"And because of you guys almost all failing, Aerin will be your tutor!" Mr. Jang announced happily, causing Aerin to freeze and the other boys to stop bickering. Some girls in the crowd groaned and some guys complained. Now it was Aerin's turn to protest, "Wait! Mr. Jang I can't do that!"

"Of course you can! Now start studying hard for those grades! Everyone dismissed!" He walked off the stage happily forcing everyone to leave the auditorium. The boys trailed after Aerin like puppies. "So... when will we start tutor lessons?" Sunggyu asked although he didn't really need any since his grades were all B's at the moment.

She spun around, "I'm not going to tutor any of you." She told th

Please log in to read the full chapter