Around The Campfire

Crossed Between 7
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Okay! Let's start! Spin the bottle!" Dongwoo reached for the empty bottle placed in the middle and spun it. Everyone watched the bottle as it began to slowly stop, landing at the greaseball, Woohyun. "Truth or dare?" Dongwoo asked.

Woohyun thought for a moment, "Dare!" Dongwoo grinned, "Go around all the tents and ask everyone for spare blankets. And while you're gone, we'll continue." Woohyun gaped, "But that's like sending me away! At least let me spin the bottle."

"Go ahead." Sunggyu gestured at the bottle. Woohyun silently cheered before he spun the bottle, he hoped that it would land on Aerin and it did. "Baby, truth or dare?" He asked. "Truth." Aerin asked.

"Aw, why didn't you dare?" Woohyun whined. "Because I don't know what you might of asked me to do." She answered. Woohyun paused, "You know if the bottle landed on me I would of dared myself to kiss you~" He puckered his lips out while Aerin scrunched up her face.

"Okay, is it true that you like it when I call you babe?" Woohyun asked boldly. "Kinda, I like it when guys call me babe." She admitted shyly. He brightened, "I'll call you that more often now. I'll be back, wait for me babe."

As Woohyun left the other boys shook their heads, Aerin secretly took out a camera and snapped shots of them whenever they weren't paying attention. "Alright my turn!"

The bottle spun and landed on Sungjong this time. "Truth." He said. Aerin smirked, "Is it true that you like someone more specifically.." She leaned over and whispered in his ear. Sungjong turned red, "Y-yes."

"Who?!" Sungyeol exclaimed, "Who is it?!" But Aerin just winked while Sungjong silently spun the bottle but it landed on her again. "Dare." She picked knowing that Sungjong wouldn't give her anything that bad to do.

"I dare you to do a ." Sungjong said. Then there was this awkward silence. "Just kidding! I dare you to kiss all of the hyungs." Sungjong said trying to cover up the atmosphere.

"Yah Lee Sungjong, what is going through your head. Don't make me tell your hyungs who you like and are going out with." Aerin threatened. "You're going out with someone?!" Woohyun finally came back with three or four blankets in his arms handing them to Dongwoo.

Sungjong shoot Aerin a look, "Just do your dare!" Woohyun then looked towards Aerin, "What dare did you get?" Sunggyu laughed, "You arrived at the right time." Dongwoo agreed, "Sungjong dared Aerin to kiss every one of us."

Woohyun grinned and tapped his lips, "Right here please." Aerin leaned forward and pecked his cheek quickly before doing the same to the others. But as her lips touched L's cheek, he pulled her onto his lap.

"My lady." He whispered in her ear. "Whoa. Whoa. What are you doing to

Please log in to read the full chapter