Ignoring

Crossed Between 7
Please log in to read the full chapter

Aerin went to school, pissed. She didn't know why she was mad, but she was just frustrated, at herself. She was mad because she let the girl' words get to her and she wasn't suppose to. But still, she wanted to know how the Infinite boys acted if she ignored them.

Sungjong saw Aerin walking and held up his hand to wave, but she just past him. His smile faded when she ignored him. The girls besides the gates saw and smirked, their plan had worked.

Sungjong walked back to Infinite, "She ignored me. For real." Sungyeol shifted a bit, "You don't think she was serious so you?" Hoya kicked himself off of the wall and shrugged, "Who knows. See ya." He began to walk away, "Where are you going?!" Sunggyu asked but he didn't answer.

"What is happening? Where is everyone going?" Sungyeol asked. "Ask yourself, you and Woohyun have been going off to somewhere lately. At least you stopped." L remarked. Dongwoo just laughed and changed the topic, "Hey guys enough with all this let's just get inside the building or something."

Aerin was still walking, she didn't know to where but she just went where ever her feet take her. Suddenly a voice came out of no where, "Loser." Aerin immediately stopped and looked around, "Alright who said that?" She waited for a reply but nothing happened, then with a sigh Aerin was about to walk off.

"I don't get you." The voice came again, "You have a mix of personality." From the corner of her eye, Aerin saw a figure behind a door. Without giving a care in the world, Aerin walked towards the door, "Yah. Whoever you are don't move." Opening the door, behind it was L.

"Oh." She backed away leaving the door open and turned around to walk away. "Why are you like this?" L asked in a steady tone. Aerin stopped, "Like what?" L frustr

Please log in to read the full chapter