Where?

Crossed Between 7
Please log in to read the full chapter

Aerin walked to school with a muffin in her left hand while her other hand was busy tapping away on her phone.

"Morning Aerin!" Some students greeted her as she passed them. Aerin just nodded, "Morning." "Aerin!" A voice that she had become so familiar with called her. She looked up and saw Woohyun flinging himself at her. She simply moved to the side and held out her unfinished muffin.

Instead of landed in her arms, Woohyun's face met with a blueberry muffin. "The muffin's good huh?" Aerin looked towards him and stuffed her phone into her pocket. Woohyun stood up and wiped all the muffin crumbs off his face, Aerin tossed the muffin into the trash can, it landed right in.

"Aw baby, why'd you do that? Look you embarrassed me." Woohyun pouted. "That might of been my main point." She said walking past him. They went to where the boys normally were, which was behind the school. Aerin clicked her tongue when she saw them there, "Honestly I don't understand why you guys pick to stay here out of all the other places."

"Well first of all there's no one here and second of all no one ever bothers us here." Sunggyu answered. "Bored of your fans already?" Aerin asked in a taunting voice. "It's not that, but where's Hoya, Sungyeol and Woohyun?" Sungjong asked when he noticed the three of them gone.

Aerin turned around and noticed that Woohyun wasn't with her anymore, "Hm.. I swear he was with me before." L answered, "Hoya's with his girls and I don't know about Sungyeol." Dongwoo pretended to be surprise, "L! You should know where your boyfriend is!"

L narrowed his eyes and scoffed, "What? I don't have a boyfriend. I'm straight." "Then do you have a gi

Please log in to read the full chapter