Transfer Student

Crossed Between 7
Please log in to read the full chapter

Aerin's alarm rang out at 6:30 in the morning. She groaned in her sleep, turning to shut her alarm off. Peeking out one eye she checked the time. I can probably spare a few minutes. It doesn't matter anyway I can make up an excuse if I am late, Aerin thought and closed her eyes for a few more minutes of sleep. 

But after a few seconds, she groaned and sat up, slightly pouting. She got out of bed cursing, "Stupid alarm. Can't even enjoy a few minutes of extra sleep."

Aerin stumbled into her bathroom and got ready for the day.

It her first day at Woolim High as a transfer student because the school was closer to her newly moved in house. It didn't bother her that she had just transferred, since she despised her old school she went to and had no one talk to anyone there.

Aerin came out of the bathroom, dressed in her new outfit. She sat in front of her mirror and combed her auburn colored hair out, untangling all the knots. Then checking herself once more in the mirror, she picked up her bag from the floor, and went downstairs making herself a quick breakfast before finally leaving the house, and walking to school.

As she walked, she chewed on a granola bar inhaling the fresh air around her while taking in the new area she lived around. After a mere 5 minutes, she had arrived at the school gates. Stuffing her wrapper in her pocket, Aerin took out her phone and checked the time. 7:25am.

Classes start in 5 minutes, no wonder there are so many people already. Aerin looked around, and saw many students on the school grounds all fooling and talking with each other. Right as she stepped into the school gates, the school guard rushed towards her.

"Yah! Who are you?!" He shouted as he approached her attraching a lot of attention that she did not want. Mentally groaning, and with a roll of

Please log in to read the full chapter