Day 1

Crossed Between 7
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I'm the new transfer student." Aerin said as she placed her school records in front of the office lady. The lady looked through her records and nodded as she scanned through them.

"Kyun Aerin, welcome to Woolim High. You're a star student already with all your good grades, here's your schedule." The lady smiled warmly, handing Aerin a piece of paper with her schedule on it.

Aerin bowed as she took the paper. Scanning throught her schedule, she realized that she had math first. Aw damn I at math, she scowled. The lady seemed to have noticed, "Is there anything wrong?"

Aerin slightly pouted, "I have math first." She complained. The lady laughed, then placing her hand near lowly whispered, "I can change your schedule for you if you want."

"Really? Please do! I don't want math first!" Aerin straightened up, admitting that she didn't like her schedule.

"Alright I'll change but don't tell anyone." She took the schedule from Aerin and did something on her computer. "I promise I won't!" Aerin promised nodding.

"Here you go, is this better?" Aerin took her new schedule, science first then photography. She looked at the rest of the schedule, it was filled with the activities she was interested in along with the 4 basic subjects. "How did you know I liked these classes?" She asked.

The lady grinned, "It says on your records what you like to do and which classes you took at your last school."

"Oh.." Aerin quickly glanced at her record papers and it did say what classes she took. She then bowed to the lady, "Thank you!"

"You're welcome. Come back if you need help with anything." Aerin briefly looked at her name, Mrs. Kan, then walked out of the office.

Okay science first, Aerin said to herself as she walked the hallways trying to find the classroom. Finally, she found the right room and peeked inside, the class had already started. The teacher inside saw her peeking in and walked towards the door. Aerin backed up as the door opened.

"Who are you?" The teacher asked her. "The new student." Aerin replied.

"Ah, alright. Come in we already started class, I'm Mr. Kim." The teacher introduced himself. "And you are...?"

"Kyun Aerin." She said as she stepped inside the room. All the attention was immediately drawn to her, guys whistled and girls whispered eyeing her appearance

Please log in to read the full chapter