Text Messages

Crossed Between 7
Please log in to read the full chapter

So far, things have been going good, people rarely see Aerin in classes. She only appeared when there was a test or something big coming up, other than that, it seemed as if Aerin wasn't even in school.

Aerin stayed "hidden" most of the time. She stayed in the garden, no one was really there, actually no one went there. Only the school janitor, but he was only there to take care of the plants so it was mostly peace and quiet. Aerin laid back on the bench with her arms behind her head as she closed her eyes.

All she heard were birds chirping. But then her phone vibrated it was a text message. Aerin picked up her phone and checked the message.

From: Unknown

I'm your biggest fan.

Aerin stared at the message more, she squinted at it, then she scoffed, "This has to be a joke." But she kept the message anyway and laid back down on the bench. Then slowly, she began to drift to sleep.

She woke up a while later, she looked at her phone to check the time, 2:34. Time to go, she got up and stuffed her hands and phone in her pocket and began walking out of the garden, then her phone vibrated again.

From: Unknown

Smile :)

She furrowed her eyebrows and just ignored the message and stuffed her phone back in her pocket. Then she walked home. It was a peaceful past few weeks, but she admits that sometimes it got a bit lonely, but then again no one asked her where she was. No one.

Aerin placed her hood on and put her hands in her pockets, memories came flooding back to her and she gritted her teeth. But that was how to world was, no one cared. No one cares unless if a tragedy happened, if you're famous, but other than that no one.

At that moment Hoya was on one of his dates with his "girlfriend" when he spotted Aerin. She looked moody, sad even. Hoya turned to the girl, "I have to go now but I'll see you tomorrow?" At first the girl looked disappointed but then brightened after realizing that they were still "together."

"Alright baby, see you tomorrow." She leaned towards his lips but Hoya turned an

Please log in to read the full chapter