Swimming

Crossed Between 7
Please log in to read the full chapter

Aerin had carelessly just taken a shirt from one of the bags, it was one of guy's shirts but she didn't know which guy. She came out of the bathroom with a baggy t-shirt and her bathing suit under.

Once she stepped out she saw the others, Woohyun and Dongwoo were in their swimming trunks revealing their abs while L just sat on one the the chairs laid out with sunglasses on, in his swimming trunks and a t-shirt.

"Oooh, looking nice in my shirt." Dongwoo looked her up and down. Aerin suddenly became a bit shy, "Uh.. yeah. You don't mind right?" Woohyun huffed, "Of course not! Would of been better if you wore my shirt."

"Awh, is Woohyun jealous?" Aerin cooed. Woohyun crossed his arms and nodded, "Very." "Well, too bad! I just randomly pulled out a shirt from one of the bags." An arm wrapped around Aerin's waist as she explained to Woohyun. "So you just went into my bag like that?" Dongwoo raised his eyebrow, side by side with her.

"Yeah." Aerin admitted. Woohyun pulled Dongwoo away, "Hands off of my Aerin!" Then he stood in front of her, Aerin's eyes wondered downward and stopped at his abs. Seeing this, Woohyun asked, "Like what you see?"

Getting caught, she looked away, "No. Dongwoo has a better body than you." Wooyun pouted, "Aw, so mean babe."

Aerin blushed, she didn't want to admit it but she liked when a guy called her babe. "You're blushing! Falling for me already?" Woohyun winked. "You wish." Aerin scoffed then pushed him making him fall back into the pool.

Woohyun surfaced up, "Hyung! Push her off!" Hearing this Aerin faced Dongwoo, "Don't you dare." She said as he began to approach her. He gave her a small smile, "Sorry." In one swift movement, Aerin was tossed into the pool.

"Jang Dongwoo!" She shrieked as she fell in. When she rose up from the water, Woohyun and Dongwoo were laughing. Floating towards Woohyun, she placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed him down into the water then she got out

Please log in to read the full chapter