Mysterious Behavior?

Crossed Between 7
Please log in to read the full chapter

After a few rounds of chicken, and then playing with waterguns it seems as if Aerin was worn out.  An hour from 6pm, Aerin had fallen asleep on one of the chairs with L's shades on.

"I think play time is over." Dongwoo said as he sat down once everything was cleaned up. "Me too. I'm too tired." Woohyun heaved a sigh as he dramatically fell onto the chair. "Aerin's asleep." L said looking at her figure.

They glanced at the time, "We have an hour." Woohyun noted. "I think we should go soon, we'll change then wake her up?" L suggested. Agreeing on that idea they all went to change.

L was the first one out he sat down on one of the chairs waiting for the others. Dongwoo and Woohyun both came out and Dongwoo gently shook her, "Aerin." Her eyebrows pinched together but then she turned the other way and curled up. Hoya, who was passing by with a girl saw them in the pool area, he also entered the pool area.

"Huh, looks like she wants to sleep." Dongwoo pointed out the obvious. "Of course she does. Hey, you guys had like a little pool party and you didn't invite any of us?" Hoya asked with an arm around his girl.

"The idea never occured to us." Woohyun shrugged as he went to wake Aerin up. "It was Aerin's idea from the start." L added. Aerin finally woke, she stretched a bit showing the outlines of her flat abs. "Ohh. That's hot, how'd you get abs?" Dongwoo asked.

Aerin got up grabbing her towel, "I use to dance." She flinched at the word but no one noticed. "What kind of dance?" Hoya asked curious. "Every kind." She mumbled before going to change to her normal clothes.

She came back out still wearing L's

Please log in to read the full chapter