Passed

Crossed Between 7
Please log in to read the full chapter

After about a week more of tutoring and free meals, it was time for the finals. Aerin just had a poker face on but Infinie excluding Sunggyu, Sungjong and L were nervous. Hoya was nervous but he acted like he wasn't.

"Alright class. This whole week, as you know is finals week...." The teacher went on but Aerin wasn't listening.

Finally the tests and test booklets were being past out. Once everything was past out the teacher said to begin. But Aerin didn't have anything with her, she looked around and realized that everyone had pencils and erasers, she raised her hand, "Um. Teach, I don't have a pencil." Just then a pencil got thrown her way. She turned and saw L who was minding his own business. Tch, loser. Aerin smirked and begun her test.

"Holy cow, I didn't know like half these questions!" Sungyoel blurted out when everyone left class. "Stop lying, the test was easy. We went through all those things already." Hoya said as he threw his pencil at Sungyeol. "Ouch! Aish. I like totally out. Damn, I probably failed." He mumbled.

"Eh who knows. But I probably did alright." Aerin yawned placing her hands behind her head. "That's not a lady thing to do." Hoya said. "I'm not a proper lady." She smirked and walked off.

"See you at lunch hyungs." Sungjong waved happily and walked off. Sunggyu scratched his head, "Hmm. Is it me or does it seem like Sungjong's been happier and jumpier lately?" Dongwoo nodded agreeingly, "I noticed too. Wonder what he's up to."

For the next three days it was the same thing, test after test. Aerin didn't give them any more tutor lessons and just said good luck to them. "You're on your own now." She had told them.<

Please log in to read the full chapter