Caught!

Crossed Between 7
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next few days were the same, Woohyun and Sungyeol scurried off to somewhere and were always late. Aerin soon became suspicious.

"Oppa spend some time with us~" One girl whined to Woohyun. "Yeah, you almost never talk to us anymore." Another girl clung onto his arm. Woohyun gently pushed her off of him and gave the girls a smile, "Sorry ladies but Woo oppa is busy. See you later though." He winked at them then departed.

Aerin watched him and slowly began to follow him. They went into the school and Woohyun looked around before casually walking in the direction of the music room. Without anyone looking, he slipped inside the room while Aerin stayed outside in front of the door.

She waited for a while then was surprised to hear the tinkling sound of the piano played. Then she heard Woohyun's voice as he sang out the notes while pressing on the keys, "Do. Re. Mi. Fa. So~"

Aerin chuckled, this loser isn't even pressing the right keys. Woohyun groaned, "These don't even match up! This is harder than I thought." The door creaked and Woohyun turned to see Aerin immediately he jumped up from the seat. "A-Aerin." He stuttered.

Aerin looked at him with a smirk, "So.. what are you doing here?" "Nothing much." Woohyun replied slightly biting his lip hoping that she didn't see what he was doing. "Liar. Damn, you at this."

Woohyun sighed, "So you did see me then?" She nodded, "Yup." Woohyun groaned again. Aerin grinned and sat in the chair she played a little tune on the piano, "Why are you learning piano?"

"There's not really actually... mm, I just like how the piano sounds." Woohyun lied making up an excuse. Aerin stopped playing and raised her eyebrow at him, "Oh really?" Woohyun simply nodded avoiding her gaze.

"Lies. Shame on you Woohyun." She pretended to be disappointed and shook her head, "Or I can guess why you're learning. You know, my predictions are pretty accurate." Woohyun looked at her, "Guess then." He challenged.

Aerin simply looked at him, "Just don't blame me or anything and knowing you... don't give me a stupid reaction. Woohyun, are you trying to impress me?" Woohyun's jaw dropped, "I- No- Am not!"

"Why are you stuttering so much then?" Aerin asked teasingly. For the first time in front of a girl, Woohyun couldn't say anything. He was flustered. She stuck out

Please log in to read the full chapter