Bus

Crossed Between 7
Please log in to read the full chapter

"The bus will leave in a minute! Hurry up Dongwoo!" Aerin watched as the boys helped Dongwoo pick up everything that fell out of his bag. "Why do you have so much stuff?" Sungyeol groaned as he picked up useless pieces of paper. "Look at all these toys. What the heck." Hoya held up a top and a finger trap game.

Sungjong huffed, "Let's just hurry and finish picking up all this stuff!" Aerin picked up the last thing on the ground, "Okay! Let's go!" They ran to the front of the school just in time to see the last person get on the bus. Giving a sigh of  relief they all got onto the bus, but the only thing was, was that the bus was crowded with people. There were only three seats left.

Aerin was the first to move and sat near the window dropping her bag on the ground. "Hurry up boys! Find a seat." The bus driver yelled. Immediantely they split and sat somewhere. It was Aerin, L and Hoya. Then Sunggyu and Woohyun. Then Sungeol and Dongwoo, Sungjong was no where to be seen.

"Where is that kid, first it was Sungyeol and Woohyun disappearing, now it's Sungjong? Aish." Sunggyu shook his head. "He probably just found a seat somewhere." Woohyun said carelessly as he sulked, he wanted to sit next to Aerin.

The bus engine started, "Alright guys. The bus trip will take about two hours with a break in an hour for lunch and bathroom." Dongwoo leaned forward, "Aerin! You want to be room mates?!"

The guys all looked at Dongwoo with confused expressions, "What are you talking about?" But Dongwoo ignored them, "Aerin be my room mate!" L soon caught on and knew that Dongwoo knew something more than they did, "No. Aerin will be my room mate."

Seeing L saying it, the others began to too. Aerin soon grew annoyed and snapped, "Alright quiet down! Find some way to decide who will share a room with me!" As soon as she said that, they a

Please log in to read the full chapter