Room Mate

Crossed Between 7
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Here at last!" Woohyun cheered as they stepped out of the bus. "Alright guys, line up." Mr. Lim, the gym teacher shouted. Everyone did as they were told. "So as I was told, everyone will be able to choose who they want to room with. 2-4 people in each room but I would not recommend it since there are only 2 beds in each room. Now after you have found your roommate go find a room and stay in there until I have taken note of who you're rooming with and which room."

"Aerin!" Three voices called to her at once. Oh lord. Turning around she saw Woohyun, L and Dongwoo. "Oh no no no." She shook her head and grabbed Woohyun over to her side, "I'm only rooming with one of you. Besides, I don't want to share my bed."

"Aw, come on! I was the one who first asked! But then my plan was ruined by L." Dongwoo glanced at L who just shrugged. "I don't want to stay with the others." L said. "No one cares! I'm sharing a room with my baby and that's final." Woohyun said wrapping an arm around her waist which she quickly pulled off her.

"Alright, I'm going to go find a room now." Aerin pulled Woohyun along with her who was smiling widely. L formed something real quick in his head, "Wait! Aerin! I don't think you'd want to share a room with Woohyun alone. I mean who knows what he will do."

Having said this, Woohyun and Aerin turned around. Woohyun glared at L while Aerin just stared at him, "What do you mean by that?" L just shrugged, "I mean. You really don't know Woohyun well, and it's only the two of you guys there. Who knows if he'll try anything on you."

Dongwoo grinned, "Yeah L's right. I share a room with Woohyun back in the dorms and he always makes these weird noises." Woohyun's jaw dropped at the lies that the two guys were making. Aerin pursed her lips, "I guess you guys are right. Al

Please log in to read the full chapter