Finale

Crossed Between 7
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Bring that to the garden!" Someone shouted. "To the front of the gym!" Someone else yelled.

There were a lot of people running and yelling directions. Today was their graduation day, their last day of high school. It was also presentation night where the students put out stuff that they've worked on over the year to show the parents their effort and projects.

Aerin went to where the photography projects were put, her was hung up but not everyone's was. There was still this one empty spot next to Aerin's that said 'Kim Myungsoo'. L still hasn't passed in his project but there was a spot up for him.

"He must be pretty good then." She said to herself aloud. "You bet he is." A voice behind Aerin said, she spun around and was face to face with L. Aerin just looked at him not saying anything, she had nothing to say.

"We haven't talk in a while." L told her. "Yeah." She replied. "Found a date for the prom yet?" He continued the conversation. "No. Sungyeol told me you said a date already, that's good." Aerin said not looking at him.

L didn't answer, so she looked up at him to see him smirking. "Why you jealous?" He asked. Aerin scoffed, "You wish I was." L grinned, "I know you are. But I'm going to bring her to photography class in a bit, and the teacher's looking for you. I don't know why though."

She groaned, "Man this teacher needs to calm down. It's the last day of school, what does she need me for." L chuckled, "Like I said, I don't know."

Aerin left L going to the photography room, to see what her teacher wanted her for. There were a few people in the room helping the teacher pack up for summer vacation.

"Ah! Aerin! Have you seen Myungsoo anywhere? He still hasn't past in his presentation." The teacher was panicking. Aerin just looked at her weirdly, is this all the teacher called her for?

An arm wrapped around Aerin's waist, "I'm here."  Without even turning, Aerin knew who it was. L was behind her, his face was so close she could smell the mint in his breath.

She slightly turned the other way to see if any girl was with him, but no matter where she looked she didn't see anyone. The teacher sighed in relief, "Myungsoo do you have your project?"

L nodded. The teacher smiled, "What is your project on?"

L glanced at Aerin then turned his posterboard around, Aerin's jaw dropped when she saw it. The teacher and the other students who were in the room were speechless.

"Be mine, my lady?" He asked her.

A smile slowly started to form on her surprised face, "Only if you'd be mine."

"I already am yours." He took her hand, kissing it.

...

The high school gleamed brightly, all decorated in colorful lights and decorations. Aerin walked down the hall way towards the auditorium where the graduation was held. Then after everyone got their diplomas, the dance was held in the gym.

Even though they already had dates, some guys still stared at Aerin as she walked by them. Aerin hadn't worn anything too fancy, it was a dress just as everyone else was wearing. Her dress was strapless and red. The top was covered in sparkles, then it was folded down until it reached her hip then it was out in ruffles. Her auburn hair was curled to the side, she didn't apply that much makeup since she didn't need it.

"Oh damn baby, look at you." Woohyun whistled when he saw her. She grinned at Infinite who sat in one aisle, "Do I look okay?" Woohyun shook his head, "Okay?! You look fantastic, beautiful, prettiful, amazing-

Sungjong stopped him, "Okay she gets it hyung." Aerin laughed. Sunggyu pointed at her, "You laughed!"

She snorted, "So what if I did? I'm human too." Aerin walked past the seats to the one seat which was saved for her between L and Woohyun.

As she did, they stared at her, "Why do you guys keep looking at me?"

Hoya just looked away

Please log in to read the full chapter