Food Is Happiness

Crossed Between 7
Please log in to read the full chapter

Infinite's lunch table had gotten more popular, now both guys and girls were staring at their table.

"Hey baby~" Woohyun called, sliding in the seat next to her. Aerin made a face at him. "Oh! Sorry! I haven't even introduced myself yet. Silly me. I'm Woohyun, your future boyfriend." He grinned at her.

"Future boyfriend my , flirt." Aerin rolled her eyes. "Hey, hey baby don't be like that. I can make you feel good." Woohyun wiggled his eyebrows ertedly and Aerin scoffed and pushed him away then sat down somewhere else near a tall guy.

Sunggyu cleared his throat, "Why don't we introduce ourselves. I'm Sunggyu as you already know. That's Sungjong, Woohyun, L, Hoya, Dongwoo and Sungyeol." Aerin just nodded, "Kyun Aerin."

Dongwoo had slightly pink-ish hair and he grinned, "Ohhh. I like your name, unique." Aerin blinked then the corner of her lips slightly went upwards, "Thank you."

"Ah-ha! So she does have a soft side!" Sungyeol blurted, Aerin turned towards him with her forehead creased, "What did you say? What do you mean?"

"Well... we saw you earlier in the hallway with Jungsoo and saw how .. smoothly you handled everything. And then throughout the school day so far all you've been doing is having this expressionless expression on your face! And then you handled everything so cooly and everything!" Dongwoo tried explaining as he made gestures with his hands, he almost seemed like one of Aerin's fanboys.

Aerin chuckled, "Have you been spying on me?"

"Uh.. no! Not at all!" All the boys looked away.

"Anyway.. I'm hungry! Sunggyu go get me something to eat!" Aerin commanded as she pointed towards the lunch line with a little aegyo in her voice. "Is... Is that aegyo I hear? ...." Hoya asked unsurely.

"It is! I heard it too!" Sungyeol shouted. "That aegyo just adds to her lists of charms~" Sungjong sang as he got up to get lunch. Aerin looked between all of them, "What's wrong with aegyo?"

"Oh nothing sweetie, it's just that you're so cute!" Woohyun said pinching her cheeks. Aerin slapped his hand away, "Aish. Don't touch me you flirt!"

Dongwoo laughed, "It just seems as if Aerin is just annoyed at Woohyun!" Woohyun pouted, "Awh baby. Why so serious?" And then just like that, Woohyun had begun singing G-Dragon's Crayon.

Aerin laughed, Woohyun's version was way different from G-Dragon's. "You , but your voice is nice." She told him. Woohyun grinned brightly.

Aeri

Please log in to read the full chapter