Bonding Time

Crossed Between 7
Please log in to read the full chapter

Aerin ignored all the guys and whispers around her, she didn't want to get involved with anything at all. She didn't want to get close with anyone either because there'd be no point, school's out in 2 months. School went by quick, and all she did was doze off. Dongwoo had the same classes as her, so he woke her up at the end of the lesson.

Aerin yawned as she stood up stretching, "Is school over yet?" She asked Dongwoo, who chuckled. "Yep, this was the last class."

"Yes! Home sweet home!" Aerin cheered, "Thank you for waking me up by the way." She sheepishly smiled. "No problem, but what do you say that we hang out later? You, me, and the rest of Infinite? You know to get to know each other better?" Dongwoo suggested.

"..Infinite?" Aerin questioned. "Yeah! You know... my friends and I are kingkas and we're called Infinite." Dongwoo explained. "Ahhh." Aerin nodded, "Sure I can hang out later."

"Great! So we'll see you at the school gates?" Dongwoo asked. Aerin nodded, "Yup. Alright, see ya~"

Aerin walked away to her locker, put everything away, grabbed her bag, and headed out. Already at the school gates, were the Infinite boys who were waiting for her.

"Sorry baby, it's over, but it was fun while it lasted." Hoya said to a girl, who was crying, she slapped him then ran away. "Oh Hoya!" The boys chorused. Hoya touched his jaw, and shrugged.

Aerin clicked her tongue, "Are any of you others flirts or players or whatever." Sunggyu shook his head, "No it's only Woohyun and Hoya."

"Hoya's more of a player than me!" Woohyun declared, defending himself. "Whatever. Are we going or not?" Aerin asked. "Going where?" Sungyeol asked clueless.

"Oh about that, I asked Aerin if she wanted to hang out with us and get to know us better. And she said yes." Dongwoo explained. Sungjong nodded approvingly, "That works. So to our dorm then!"

"Hang on, let me get my car." Hoya and Woohyun both said at the same time. Aerin sighed, "Of course the two of you would have cars."

"Alright woman, what do you have on us?" Hoya asked. Aerin shrugged, "Nothing except for the fact that you're players. And before you ask, I don't like players cause they go from girl to girl, I don't think your future girlfriend would want you contaminated with all those kisses and stuff from other girls."

Their jaws dropped at her opinion, none of them thought of something like that.

"Well... what are you waiting for? Go get your car! I don't have all day, I gotta go sleep once I get home. It's way too tiring at school." Aerin snapped and ushered them to go.

"Huh? Oh yeah." Hoya and Woohyun quickly left and went to get their cars.

"Well Kyun Aerin, you sure do have a unique way of thinking." Sungyeol noted. "Thank you." Aerin replied.

"Why'd you transfer schools at a time like this?" Sunggyu asked. "Well, honestly cause this school was closer to my house than the other one." She answered him.

Sungjong's eyebrows raised, "That's it?" Aerin nodded, "What? I didn't want to walk longer, I walk to school everyday. And this school happened to be closer than my other one, so I don't have to wake up earlier. I get an extra 10 minutes of sleep before I get up."

"Seems like you like your food and sleep." L remarked, he was listening to the whole conversation. "You got it." Aerin pointed at him and winked, L immediately looked down and avoided her gaze.

"Don't you express your feelings well." Hoya said as he came by in his car which was a convertible. "Where's Woohyun?" Dongwoo asked. "Right here!" Woohyun called as he pulled up his sports car next to Hoya's car.

"Alright, I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to leave." Aerin flung her bag into the front seat of Hoya's car and jumped in. "You know, a normal person opens the door." Hoya said as t

Please log in to read the full chapter