Prankster

Crossed Between 7
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next day, Aerin came to school happy and mischievous. She went to where the boys were normally at and didn't see Woohyun or Sungyeol. "Morning Aerin." The other greeted her.

"Morning. Still don't know where they go off to?" Aerin asked them with a smile tugging on her lips. "Nope. And if we follow them they'll notice. I don't know how they do but.. whatever." Sunggyu said.

"Hey, you seem to be fond of us. I thought when you first came you didn't want to go anywhere near us?" Hoya asked raising his eyebrows. Aerin pursed her lips, "Well... it's better being friends with you guy than with those... well, girls. Anyway, and if I did have a friend that's a girl they could be using me to get closer to you guys.. So I can never be too sure. I'm perfectly content with staying around you guys."

"Aerin, you do know that no one will bash you for being near us right? You have an equal amount of admirers as we do." L noted. "Ohhh, I know that pretty well." She smirked, "And if anyone does bother me it's nothing I can't handle."

While looking at her, the boys shivered. "Why am I getting a vibe off of her today?" Dongwoo whispered to Sungjong who was next to him. "I have no idea hyung, but I feel the same." Sungjong whispered back.

"Well, off to class I go~" Aerin said then skipped away. "... Did she just skip away...." Sunggyu asked after a minute. There was silence. "Um.. guys.. I think we're in trouble today..." Dongwoo said and they all silently agreed.

Peeking in the music room, she saw Woohyun there by himself, then she turned to the clock and smirked. Perfect. Quickly getting a bucket and filling it up, she then got on a stool and placed a bucket of water on top of the door. She snickered, classical.

Leaning on the wall across from the door, she waited for her plan to come to action. Her smile began to slowly form as Woohyun turned the doorknob and just in a second he was soaked from head to toe with the bucket on his head. Aerin's hand flew to as she tried to keep her laughter down.

Woohyun took off the bucket, "Yah! Who did that?!" He saw Aerin in front of him, she was laughing aloud. "Man! That was classic! Hahaha!" Woohyun looked at her, "You did that?" She nodded.

Woohyun frowned, "Aerin!" Aerin clasped her hands together slightly pouting with aegyo in her voice, "Sorry Woo oppa, but the temptation was just too much. I'll see you later. Hopefully you have a change of clothes." Then like that she bolted off, laughing.

Aerin arrived to class with a wide smile on her face, one down six more to go. I should go for all the classic tricks, she thought to herself. Being dismissed off to their first class, Aerin had gotten another plan in her head.

Her next victim : L

Rushing into the history room before he got there, she reached for the chalkboard erasers. Luckily the teacher had excused himself and went to the bathroom, so now Aerin had the perfect time to launch her attack.

But her timing was off because L had already taken a step into class. But not backing off, Aerin just threw the erasers at his face. One hit him in the face and one hit him in the head leaving chalk powder all over his face. The erasers fell to the floor and L looked right at Aerin with an unamused face.

The girls and guys in the class gasped and some of them covered their mouths to hold in their laughter. L clenched his jaw and took a step towards Aerin. This is not good, Aerin bolted towards the door but L caught her in time.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked her with his arms around her waist. "Alright, alright." Aerin looked up at him and dusted all the chalk powder off his face and his hair, "You might want to wash your f

Please log in to read the full chapter