Tutoring

Crossed Between 7
Please log in to read the full chapter

At 3:40 Aerin was already at the library, on a lollipop. She found an empty table and sat down waiting for Dongwoo and the other guys who had bothered to come. At some point, she wondered if Dongwoo would even tell the the others about the tutoring sessions.

Then about 5 minutes later, came loud footsteps and panting, the doors of the library opened loudly. It smacked against the wall causing everyone to look over, distracted from what they were doing. The librarian came out of her office, "Oh my. Who is that?"

Aerin tilted in her seat and then snorted when she saw who it was. "Sorry!" The seven boys bowed in apology. "We were running late for our tutoring session Ms. Bree." Dongwoo said to her. "Oh no, it's no problem. Just be more quiet next time." The librarian went back into her room.

"Yah! Why'd you push the door so hard?" Sunggyu asked Woohyun. "Well sorry, I just have to see my baby. Where is she?!" Woohyun peeked around the library and spotted the girl that they were looking for near the corner of the library, he rushed over.

"What a grand entrance." Aerin said sarcastically. The boys all came over to her, "Well actually there's a story behind all this but... it's pretty boring." Sungyeol rolled his eyes while glaring at a particular maknae. Sungjong just blinked innocently not minding his glare.

Aerin raised her eyebrow, "Amuse me." Hoya just took a seat across from her slamming his books on the table, "Actually, it's a really boring and surprising-ish story." One by one the others also sat down. "What are you talking about? There's nothing wrong with talking to someone." Sungjong huffed.

"Uh-huh. No problem at all especially when you're talking to the three queekas. Like a friendly talk too." Hoya said. "That's not really a big problem but I guess it's surprising... ish." Sunggyu trailed off. "How is it surprising?!" Sungjong exclaimed.

"Cause... none of us really talk to them?" L pointed out the obvious. "Well, none of you d

Please log in to read the full chapter