1 x 2 = 3 ??

Finding You, You, You, You and You!!

A/N: Another update but it may contain grammatical errors (forgive me ^^) Like I said, got tons of homework weighing down on my shoulders, but I still wanted to write something.

Surprisingly, Jongup's section turned out much longer XD

Happy readings~

Comment and Subscribe too...

LOVE~

So Min


Boy # 1

Himchan watched as Ms. Noh told Yongguk to sit next to the scowling boy from earlier. He had made sure to pass by Himchan's desk and even though Himchan didn't dare to meet his eyes, the boy had known that Yongguk was giving him the biggest death glare.

It isn't my fault that I didn't know. He never mentioned anything about being in the same class.

And now, here he sat in a really uncomfortable position. On his right, he had the overly enthusiastic, no doubt corny, Jonghyun and on his left, Yongguk was driving dark rays into his side. Himchan couldn't even focus on Ms. Noh's notes while he nervously shook his leg and waited for the bell to ring. And it was only the first day. So much for concentrating and doing well in the class.

Ring~ Ring~

My savior!!! Saved by the bell!!

Knowing full well that getting out of the room was the safest bet, the boy sprinted out as soon as the bell rang. Himchan didn't even bother listening to Ms. Noh saying something about an upcoming project as he ran to beat the crowd already forming in the hallway. When he reached his locker, he started shoving all his books in, not really looking at their titles. He needed to leave before either Yongguk, Jonghyun or even Jongup found him. The boy managed to swiftly make his way out of the school and in less than fifteen minutes, he was waiting for the bus. He sighed because he knew that making all the stops, the bus ride would take forever. When he had rented the apartment room with Yongguk, two years ago, the latter had always given him a ride to school so he hadn't argued.

 I can deal with one day of public transportation. No big deal. 

With the kind of luck Himchan had, it wasn't surprising that the bus was running late, or that by the time it came, a dozen or two kids were also waiting at the stop. The boy merely sighed as he dropped in the coins and went to the back. Luckily, there was a window seat open so he quickly sat down and opened the window. When he had taken the bus in the past, Himchan's favorite part had been feeling the wind on his face and he kind of missed that since Yongguk insisted on closing all the windows. Himchan was so happy to feel the cold air on his face that he didn't even bother to turn around whenanother boy took the seat next to him. It was only when Himchan tried to pull his sweater and realized that the boy was sitting on it.

"Excuse me, you mind getting up? You're sitting on my sweater." 

When the boy turned around and apologized, Himchan saw that it was the scowling boy from his class. The other boy's eyes lit up too as he recognized Himchan's face.

"Oh Hey!"


Boy # 2

"Hi," the pale boy replied back with a small smile. Seeing him up close, Daehyun realized that the other boy was really good looking, almost to the same level as Daehyun himself. Now if I can only remember his name....H-him....Himchan!

"You're Himchan, right?" Daehyun saw the way the other grew momentarily flustered before nodding sheepishly. Cute.

"Yea, you're the frowning boy from SCUTA." 

Huh? Was I that obvious that he noticed me frown from the back? "Oh, you caught that?" 

"It was actually because of you that I got in trouble with Ms. Devil. I was laughing at your loud groaning but she thought it was her voice," Himchan explained and Daehyun chuckled. The other boy had a funny way of phrasing things and Daehyun found that he kind of liked it. Definitely friend material.

"So, you're taking the course second time? That's rough." He continued their conversation because it helped Daehyun forget about Youngjae and JB.

Himchan sighed. "Yea. I know. Just my luck right? But I'm going to focus this year and it's not like anything new is being done from last year, so it shouldn't be too hard."

Oh, he doesn't know. Of course Himchan doesn't know, the boy had practically ran for his life when the bell rang.

Daehyun didn't know how to break it to him so he tried to say it as gently as possible. He knew that Himchan was lazy like him so hearing about so much work could be a shocking thing.

"Uh...actually, they are making us do a bunch of group/pair projects this year instead of essays. But by the way you dashed out of class today, I'm guessing you probably didn't catch the thing Ms. Noh was saying right?"

The pale boy shook his head with his mouth wide open. Yup. He was definitely experiencing symptoms of shock.

"Well, she said that we have our first project being done in pairs and we get to pick our partners, since you know, it is the first project."

"Do you have a partner?"

"Yea. It's not ideal but I'm working with the new transfer kid, Junhong."

Daehyun watched as the other nodded his head. Himchan's eyes seemed to grow ten time their size as if he finally understood what Daehyun's words meant. 

"So, I have to do the work alone because I left before we picked our pairs? I can't do so much work!!" Himchan groaned.

"No. Actually-- calm down, Himchan. You do have a partner. It's the guy that sat next to me? He's also a senior. Yongguk is his name." 

The reaction that Himchan showed when Daehyun finished his sentence was nothing short of a theatrical performance. So he does know him then.

It was as if the boy had just been told that he was an alien rabbit invading the earth for utter domination or something. The tanned boy tried his best to calm the other even though it was in vain; this was even worse than hyper Youngjae. Sighing heavily while avoiding the looks that people threw at them, Daehyun only hoped that the bus would arrive at his stop soon.


Boy # 3

"Hey Junhong, wanna work together?"

"Oh, Daehyun hyung. Sure!!" 

And just like that, Jongup had ended up being partnered with Himchan's desk mate, who, turned out was not pleased with the arrangment either. It was already after-school. Jongup waited for his brother and continued to frown at the sudden turn of events. It had been perfect in his head. He would work with Junhong and they would bond over the project. Then, when he felt like it was time, Jongup would ask about Zelo.

But now, because of that creep Daehyun, he would have to make an alternate plan. 

Stupid Daehyun. Why doesn't he just work with someone his own age? Or if he wanted someone like himself, there was the weirdo Yongguk, right next to him! Boy isn't even supposed to be here!!

Yes. Yongguk was a weirdo because he had actually kept his word and shown up to SCUTA. But their interactions had started even before SCUTA and even before the lunchroom. In fact, when he had met Yongguk in the morning, it wasn't their first meeting at all. Last year, when Yongguk spoke to Jongup, it was in an intimidating manner. Not like the way he did with Himchan at all. Yongguk didn't even smile and Jongup thought that was the weirdest of all because the said boy's grin never left when he was in front of Himchan. Even today, when Yongguk's eyes fell on Himchan, Jongup noticed the wide grin he had on....before it turned into an equally big frown, of course. Why? Jongup didn't know and he didn't care because he had other things to worry about.

~~~~~

Flashback (A year ago, during finals)

Jongup knew Yongguk was Himchan's best friend but Jongup had never officially met him so it was a shock when he saw the other approach him. He didn't want to get off on the wrong foot so he casually greeted him. However, the boy just glared at him. Not knowing what else to do, Jongup turned to leave. Except his backpack was in Yongguk's hold and the other beckoned him to follow.

"What's going on?" Jongup indifferently stared at Yongguk. The other paced back and forth in front of him, as if debating what to say. "Well, if you don't have anything to say, I got to get to class."

"You're close with Himchan, right?" 

Jongup continued to look at him. "Aren't you too? I thought you were his best friend."

The older boy threw Jongup another glare, "How's Himchan doing in SCUTA?"

"Oh, that class? By the grades I've seen on his essays, I'd say that he's probably going to be taking that again next year." Jongup thought for a second and tried to remember what Himchan had told him before. "Wait, Himchan hyung said that you're also taking the class this year, how's it going for you?

Yongguk scoffed and said, "I'm getting an A. But I guess I'll just have to fail the final and take it with Himchan next year."

"Why?" Jongup found the question slip out of his mouth before he could stop it. He just didn't understand why the other would want to ruin his perfect A and suffer again. Jongup had to take the class next year too and he was already dreading it. 

"Which section is Himchan in?" Yongguk asked, ignoring Jongup's question.

"I don't know."

Yongguk sighed, "Do you at least know who's his teacher?"

"I-I think it's Ms. Nuh or No or something like that." Jongup shrugged while the other gave him one last look of death. 

"Watever. I'll figure it out. Never EVER mention this to Himchan. Pshh...And you say you're close with Himchan.." Yongguk spat and left before Jongup could utter a reply. Jongup felt wronged. It wasn't like the other, being the best friend, knew too much either. Isn't that why he was asking Jongup? And what was with the threat? The boy just shook his head and hoped never to run into the dude again. He was too weird for Jongup's liking.

~~~~~

 

"Get in," Jongup's brother's voice brought him back from his thoughts. Jongup grabbed his books and headed to the door, not even bothering to say anything to his brother. His frown must have been deeper than he had thought because his brother stared at him for a while before driving.

"What?" the boy snapped from his seat.

His brother shrugged his shoulders, "Nothing. Glad to see you frowning. I was beginning to think you didn't know how to make any expressions on that smiling face of yours."

As his brother laughed, Jongup just sulked in his seat and thought about his Zelo. Junhong and Zelo; how could they look so similar but act so different? He would just have to be patient if he wanted to know more about his Zelo. And patience was Jongup's middle name.