Boy # -1

Finding You, You, You, You and You!!

A/N:

crossing_by: I agree to Daehyun cutting down on the cheesecakes! ^^ And as to which hyung Junhong likes, well, we'll just have to wait!!! ^o^ Thanks for your comment and hope to see more~ *virtually bear hugs you* 

chattenoire: Hm...you think Junhong likes Jongup?...hmm...interesting (^_-) Are you really surprised that Himchan is that clueless? XD And as to the chapters being long, I was actually asking about the actual story/plot's length but it's okay. I'll keep that in mind about long updates ^^ And finally, I look forward to your commenting!! *virtually bear hugs you* ^_^

Jpd0824: Yes, it seems the little green bug doth bitten all them boys. Although....hmm....never mind. XP Glad you like the story and do keep commenting~ ^__^ *virtually bear hugs you* 

 

Another update!! As always, I hope you all like it. Comments and subscriptions are appreciated~

*seriously, though, everyone should comment because who doesn't want a giant virtual bear hug by me? No?....ok. Never mind. XP*

Love Ya all~

So Min


Boy # 1

"Explain."

Really, what was the big deal? 

Himchan didn't need to explain to anyone, except his mother and sometimes, his dad. But not to Yongguk-even though the boy was his best friend-the pale boy had already revealed way too much of himself. So when the other finally decided to be civil and remove his gruff hands from Himchan's delicate shoulders, the latter maintained his stoic face, refusing to reveal anything. Himchan dramatically inhaled and exhaled as he stared at his friend's serious face. 

"Do you plan on turning the ignition key anytime soon? It's going to get dark soon and I have plans." 

Yongguk continued to stare at Himchan, his eyes searching the younger's for some sort of answer. Except Himchan himself had no idea what this mysterious answer was so he stared back blankly. After a minute of intense peering, Yongguk finally turned away from the other's face. Himchan silently cheered as they finally starting heading out of the now desolate parking lot. 

What is his problem? Acting like he's my mother all of a sudden. Is he still pissed about that Daehyun kid? 

When the car stopped in its usual spot, outside their apartment, Himchan quickly grabbed his belongings and headed inside-not even bothering to wait for his friend like he usually did. A small part of Himchan felt bad for not answering Yongguk but then the rest of his mind was way too excited over his date.

I'll just talk to him later. 

Ring~ 

"Can you get that?" Himchan was still putting on his shirt when the long awaited bell rang. He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled at his casual yet dressy attire. I'm finally going on an actual date. I, Kim Himchan, am going on a date.

"Are you going somewhere?" Yongguk's voice called from the couch just as Himchan came out of the room. Judging by the way the other boy's body was sprawled, Himchan knew that Ji Ho was still waiting outside the door. Not even Yongguk's behavior is going to bring me down. I am going on a date and I'm going to love it!

There he stood. Ji Ho. The younger looked cool and mysterious and y and cute and....Himchan thought for a second more...he looked NICE.

"What?" The slightly taller boy from the other side of the door said.

Himchan hoped he hadn't already scared off the boy and he mentally smacked himself for staring too long. He tried to nonchalantly shrug, "Nothing. I...you look nice."

"Well, yea. I'm going on a date with Himchan. It's kinda required for me to make the effort." Ji Ho said with a smile as he entered the small apartment.

Ji Ho had taken the effort to actually look nice and for me. It wasn't for anyone else. For me, Kim Himchan!!

As Himchan closed the door, he was glad that his back was to the boy becuase he had transformed into a blushing mess. So, when Ji Ho asked to use the bathroom, Himchan quickly pointed to the far end room. The pale boy was doubly grateful for Ji Ho's bladder and lady luck for being on his side because his face had some time to cool off. 

Cold water. I need cold water for my cheeks. 

Not really sure of what he was doing, the pale boy somehow found himself in their small kitchen with two cold and wet paper towels on his face. He was so intent on cooling down his warm face that he didn't even notice Yongguk enter behind him.

"That's the kid from before?" 

". you scared me!! Wha-what? Oh, yea. It's him."

Himchan continued to pat down the cold water on his cheeks. It was seriously embarrassing how quickly they flared up and the boy wondered if he should seek medical attention. On the other hand, Yongguk looked like he wanted to say something else but decided not to when Ji Ho entered the kitchen with a wide grin. 

"Hey, what did I miss? Oh, you're Himchan's....roommate?"

"Best friend." Yongguk answered without missing a beat, "You?"

Himchan watched as the two conversed and he huffed to himself. Fine. I'll just be weird and keep putting papertowels on my face. Nevermind me~

"I'm his boyfriend" Ji Ho announced proudly, making Himchan's recently calmed cheeks flare up, yet again. Yongguk's face, however, remained expressionless as he nodded and  headed to his couch. Seeing his reaction, or lack of, Himchan didn't know if he was disappointed or not. He hadn't intended on making Yongguk jealous but a part of Himchan had hoped.

Of course Yongguk's not going to magically confess his love to me after seeing me with another boy. You're such a . Did you forget that he's not even gay. NOT GAY. Stop imagining things and pay attention to the guy that actually does like you.

As if on cue, Himchan felt Ji Ho walk up to him and his hands gently peeled away the layers of wet towel on the older's face.

"I like when your cheeks flush; it's cute. Especially when it's because of me."

The other boy, even though he was younger, had this charisma that Himchan couldn't help but feel tingly when he heard his voice. As soon as Himchan dried his face, Ji Ho held his hands and led them to the door. "We should head out if you want to make it to the movie." 

"It was nice to meet you," Ji Ho called out to Yongguk but the latter was deeply immersed in a phone call and simply waved at the two. Himchan felt like he should say something but before he could, they were already out the door. He probably isn't interested in my gay love life anyways. 

Throughout the ride, Ji Ho kept sneaking shy glances at him but Himchan noticed how the younger kept to himself. In fact, it was only when they reached the crowded theater that Ji Ho became much more expressive; hugging, touching and holding Himchan as if he were a delicate toy. The older didn't mind the younger's sudden change because it felt nice to be doted on in public, for once.

Even though Ji Ho didn't kiss him goodbye (not even on his cheek), Himchan happily entered his apartment because it had been a good date. Almost perfect, Himchan thought as he climbed into his bed. 

"Himchan" 

With just his voice, Yongguk managed to make Himchan forget about everything. For that one second, Himchan returned back to the blushing boy hopelessly in love with his best friend. Himchan forgot about the movie he saw, his wonderful date and even Ji Ho. For that one second, Himchan's heart tripled it's pace as it waited in anticipation.

"Next time, mind giving me a heads up before you invite a random dude to our apartment?" 

Damn you, Yongguk. I pay half the rent too. Just wait till you do something wrong.

Himchan rolled his eyes at the other's back. He really hated Yongguk. No, he hated himself even more for being so helpless. Himchan sighed as he pulled his covers. He wasn't going to be down because he had just spent an awesome date with his loving boyfriend who was perfect. 

Almost. 


Next up will be Boy # 3: Moon Jonguppie ^^