Boy # + 3

Finding You, You, You, You and You!!

A/N: Yay, I'm so happy to see new subscribers!! But I'm even happier to see comments ^^ (I guess my bear hugs are too tempting to resist. No? Ok...never mind)

(*_*) 

chattenoire: I know...Yongguk is such a bloob (I don't that's an actual word XP) but I hope he starts being more aggressive since Himchan is well, Himchan.. Oh, you were talking about the story length too? Hahah. Ok, I'll keep that in mind too. N anyways, I have a feeling this one is going to be quite long....haha...(unless ppl start hating me XP). 

KAZEYAMaru: First off, thanks for subscribing ^^ Secondly, like I said to chattenoire, Yongguk can be such a bloob sometimes XD If he keeps this up, he might lose Himchan to Ji Ho, no? What do you think?

Kawaii_Akuma-chan: Thanks for subscribing and loving the story~ Hmm....I guess you're a BangHim lover? hahaha... but what are your thoughts on Himchan and Ji Ho? Ji Ho and Himchan seemed to like each other too~  XP 

Ok. Back to the update!! Hope y'all like it~

As always, subscribe and comment ^^ (This time I offer, hmm....virtual ☆彡 for lovely commentators. You know you want it~ XP)

Love,

So Min

 


 

Boy # 3

"H-hyung?" Junhong looked as if he had stolen something and had been caught red handed. The boy's pale cheeks didn't help either as the pink could clearly be seen underneath. Jongup smiled at the blushing boy because he reminded him of his Himchan hyung and Zelo. He looked so much like Zelo but he acted so different.

Will it be weird to ask about Zelo now? They are twins so he has to know about Zelo's location, right? Oh, wait, he still didn't answer my question.

"Yea. So....Do you like hyung or something?"

Jongup didn't know what he was expecting to hear because he really didn't care either way. It wouldn't have been surprising if the kid did have a crush on Himchan hyung (he was gorgeous) but it wouldn't have been weird either if he didn't. Jongup just thought it was cute how Junhong reacted; he seriously was so different from his Zelo. Jongup wished he could ask Junhong about Zelo right now but he knew it was too early. The older had to make sure to get the timing right so that he wouldn't lose his only connection to finding Zelo. I can't lose him again.

Junhong looked down as he shyly nodded. "I t-think so." Even though the boy whispered, Jongup still heard him and the older gently patted the younger's back. He looked at his phone, his brother had texted that he would be there in sixteen minutes. The boy frowned, couldn't his brother ever do something normal? People say ten or fifteen or twenty minutes, what's with sixteen? He better be here in exactly sixteen!! Seriously, I live in a family of weirdos.

Jongup looked at the pale boy with pink cheeks. He figured that he had time to kill so even though he didn't really care, Jongup asked further.

"Hmm... since when? I mean you just transferred~"

"I...I....I–" 

When the other looked slightly puzzled, as if debating whether or not to tell him, Jongup realized that he might have overstepped his lines.

"I-I mean...umm...too personal? Sorry."

The other's face grew even pinker as he spoke, "In the cafeteria. Both times, I was so shocked and happy. And then in SCUTA~" 

Oh yea. Himchan hyung was there both times too. That was when I thought you were my Zelo. But you're not.

Jongup let out a small sigh before putting on his usual smile. "Oh yea. We all have the same lunch right? You should come sit with us from tomorrow." Jongup playfully nudged the other's shoulder. "Wouldn't that be nice, huh? To be up close and personal at the same table, you don't have to watch from afar anymore."

The other meekly nodded as he smiled.

Brr~ Brr~

From: Stupid-bro

To: Awesome Moon

I'm outside. Hurry up or I'll leave your lazy !

About time. And he calls me lazy? Yea right. Jongup started to get up and straighten his clothes. 

"Wow, Himchan hyung will definitely get a boost to his ego hearing this!! It won't be easy but I promise I'll try and help if you want!! I gotta go now, bye~" 

Jongup didn't bother waiting for the other's reply or reaction and sprinted towards the parking lot. One thing about his brother was that he hated waiting and it wasn't a good idea to provoke him. While he ran, Jongup smiled proudly for his brilliant plan.

Plan B. I will help Junhong with Himchan hyung and gain his trust. Then he will have to tell me about my Zelo. Moon Jongup, you are seriously a genius. Seriously, all the brain genes must have gone to me. And with my acting skills, no one will ever know of my plan. Now, if only I could get rid of that Yongguk then Himchan hyung will automatically fall for Junhong. Hm...

"I see you're smiling like an idiot again" Jongup's older brother commented as he unlocked the door. 

 "Yea Yea. What took you so long?" Jongup asked absentmindedly. He didn't really want to know why—his mind was way too occupied with his plan.

"Hmm...I like the moody and frowning Jongup better."

"You know what, I don't care. Can we just go?"

Jongup ignored whatever his brother said next and plugged in his headphones. He couldn't help smiling as he looked out the window. Suddenly, he couldn't wait for tomorrow, for school, for Himchan hyung, for lunch and even for SCUTA. The boy was beyond giddy and nothing could bring him down. It felt so good knowing that he was one step closer to Zelo. 

I don't know where you are but I will find out from Junhong and I promise to find you. Just wait a little bit longer. My Zelo.


Next is obviously, our cheesecake boy, Jung Daehyunnie~