Boy # 2

Finding You, You, You, You and You!!

A/N: Update!!! This time, it's Boy # 2, our moody Daehyunnie~~

Hope you guys like this chapter even though it is pretty short.

Do subscribe and comment!! ^^

 

Love~~

SoMin


Boy # 2

Ok. Daehyun had to admit that he looked.... sketchy. Now... He was perfectly fine about twenty minutes before but right now, he looked very suspicious. A stalker. Yes, that was what it was. And he was cool enough to admit that he did look like one. Extremely. Seated in the corner seat, his head low, his face covered by some random flyer and a lone cup of untouched coffee on his table, Daehyun filled every requirement needed to be classified as one. But, he had reasons— mainly by the name of Kim Himchan. 

For once, just this once, Daehyun didn't exactly hate JB for yelling out Himchan's name like that. His annoying voice had given Daehyun the time needed to cover himself up behind the flyer. And now, the tanned boy stayed in that position, desperately hoping that Himchan would quickly make his exit. But of course, five minutes had already passed and Daehyun was still hidden behind his papers. As he annoyingly peered at the pale boy, Daehyun realized that Himchan was making his way over to Yongguk. He figured that Himchan was probably in shock too, just like how Daehyun had been when he had first recognized the blonde. Yes, when Daehyun had first seen Yongguk seated near the railing, intently peering at the crowd below, he had been surprised. Then, when Yongguk started acting all friendly with Youngjae, Daehyun had been pissed and annoyed beyond control. The second set of emotions were much stronger than the first and even now, Daehyun didn't like Yongguk's presence.

Why was he pretending to be so friendly when they don't even know each other?? Wait, do they know each other??

Daehyun was so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't realize someone was standing by him. When he did finally look up, he saw the annoyed face of JB staring him down. The seated boy made sure to make an even bigger scowl on his own face as he stared back. JB rolled his arms while letting out a puff of air, "So, I see you're here again? Are you sure you're not a professional stalker? You should be up to that level by now~"

"W-what? What did you just say to me?" 

JB didn't seem daunted by Daehyun's intense glare as he went on, "You heard me. Or maybe you should go get your brain checked out because I think you're messed up. Up there." 

Daehyun watched JB draw imaginary circles with his finger while pointing at his head. This guy is seriously going to make me....argh...I hate his guts. Seriously.

"You're the professional. Even getting a job here so you can be next to him all the time, " Daehyun spat back. Suddenly, his eyes fell on the approaching figure, "Look, here he is. Aww, isn't that sweet. The two adorable lovers~~"

The tanned boy knew his voice oozed of sarcasm and bitterness but he couldn't help himself. It wasn't even like he was trying to do it but somehow, seeing Youngjae, made him transform into a Daehyun he didn't know. When he approached the table, Youngjae's eyes momentarily shook as he understood what Daehyun had just had and also how he had said it. Then, in a calm voice, the boy spoke, "JB, can you go tend to the other customers? I'll take care of this."

JB, however, continued to frown; this time, it was directed at Youngjae. "I don't do corny stuff or get involved in romantic things like this, but, are you crazy, Youngjae? What are you going to take care of? Him? I-"

"Please? JB?"

As if he had realized how useless his words were on Youngjae, JB finally nodded in defeat. Daehyun was blessed with a death glare of the highest degree as JB walked away— all the while mumbling under his breath, "Don't know what he sees in that human...today is a messed up day...why am I working here...Ah..my back...I need to put some tiger balm...."

Daehyun realized that Youngjae had taken the seat next to him and the other's face looked tired above all else. Even though Daehyun was still angry, he couldn't help but feel uneasy seeing him like this. Before he could stop himself, the words left his mouth.

"That's why I tell you to not overwork yourself. Your brain may be above average but your body isn't..."

Youngjae replied to Daehyun with a small smile. "You're here again."

Even though he saw that Youngjae wasn't looking at him, Daehyun felt himself look away. Yes, he was. He was here again. Just like every saturday, Daehyun listened to his phone's reminder and came over to watch Youngjae work. And the boy hated himself for doing it. It seriously hurt his pride that he wasn't even able to stay even one weekend away and Daehyun knew that as of now, his pride and his heart were sworn enemies. 

"I-I.."

 "You. JB. and Yongguk hyung. It feels like a reunion or something." Himchan and Junhong's here too. And hyung?? Since when-

"Now, you're hyung-dongsaeng with Yongguk? Are you sure JB doesn't mind you being so friendly with another male?"

Youngjae sighed. "If you were going to be like this....if you hate me so much, why are you here again? I just want to not have...." Youngjae lazily stood up and started to straighten his uniform, "I just want to quietly work and be able to go home..."

"....I don't... hate you.." Daehyun cringed as the words escaped his lips again. Damn it. Why isn't my brain working these days?

He kept his eyes shut and he hoped desperately that Youngjae was too preoccupied to have heard his reply. He really wished something would happen right now. Heck, Daehyun would even be grateful if JB showed up right now.

Please. I know I've never been religious but I promise I will be if you help me right now. Jesus. Buddha. Allah. Anyone~~