Boy # 3

Finding You, You, You, You and You!!

"Do you want to die before you even pass your second year of high school??"

 "Yo, slow down man.." 

A shrill voice along with a gruffier one rings through his ears and Jongup feels a set of hands grab and shake his shoulders. The said boy groans because he is confused as to why people are insisting on making him suffer today. He knows that the first voice is unmistakably Himchan's but the second one could not be and neither could the hands, which were way too strong, belong to the latter. After a moment of contemplation, he concludes that it must be that Yongguk guy who always insists on sticking next to Himchan and throw secret frowns at Jongup.

"What the hell is wrong with him, Himchan?"

"Jongup. MOON JONGUP!!"

When Jongup opens his eyes, which he had somehow closed up till now, he sees and feels a worried Himchan hovering over him and  anxiously patting his face. He also sees an annoyed Yongguk undeniably frowning, his eyes deadset on Jongup. Although, Jongup is usually aloof, he is sure that even in this situation, Yongguk's frown is not out of concern for the younger at all.

After two more minutes of patting Jongup's back, Himchan finally calms down and starts giggling. And only then does Jongup notice his messy, food covered hands, his tired jaws and his weirdly stuffed stomach. Had he been stuffing his face? Like...like that glutton at the other table?? Why? It wasn't like they were competing...

"Aigoo, I had no idea Jonguppie had such an appetite!!" Himchan pats Jongup's shoulders again with a wide smile. Before Jongup can reply, Yongguk's annoyed voice interrupts and says "Here."

Still wiping his hands, Jongup watches as the oldest of the three lightly throws something and instinctively, catches it. Instantly, and Jongup didn't know it was possible, Yongguk's face gets even darker and the latter quickly grabs the item from Jongup before he can figure out what it is. Baffled, Jongup can only continue watching as Yongguk gets up from his seat and walks around the table to face an equally stunned Himchan. 

Yongguk places the item in front on Himchan, muttering, "Because of your precious Jonguppie, I have to go out in the rain. Here." And  with that, Jongup and Himchan both watch the retreating back of Yongguk. At this point, Himchan has already opened the package to reveal a nicely packed, store bought sandwich.

"Hyung, what was th...?" Jongup starts to ask but stops when he sees the other's face. Immediately, the younger of the two bursts out in laughter and can only manage a few words here and there.

"Hyung!!"

Laughter

"S-strawberry...so..r- red!"

laughter

"Your your fa-face...hyung"

Unfortunately, Jongup realizes way too late how violent his hyung can get when embarrassed. By then, the pale boy had already smacked Jongup's arm -hard- and hurriedly left the cafeteria.

Now what was he to do?!? All alone...Unconsiously, Jongup turns his head around to see that during this whole episode, students had been watching them....

The pale boy....Zelo...had been watching them too....

Zelo had been watching him ...No...he was watching Jongup...

Even with everything that had changed and stayed the same, Jongup can still feel the effect the other has on him. He wonders if Zelo's eyes also reveals something so he tries his best to observe the other's pale face. But, just then, the lunch period ends and instantly, crowds of students making their way out completely block his view.

 He takes one last look in the other's direction, now empty, before letting out a sigh and heading to his class. Yes, he was sad at the timing but Jongup wasn't really all that disappointed. 

Honestly, without his glasses, it wasn't like he could see the boy across the room clearly anyways.