Boy # 1

Finding You, You, You, You and You!!

A/N: I apologize again for being such a lazy bum. Thanks for continuing to read and like the story everyone!!!

I was originally going to upload a long chapter with all of the three boys but I feel like that will take too long so I'm putting up a short update. Hope it's okay!!

Love~~

SoMin


Boy # 1
 
Is he serious? Really?
 
Since Himchan didn't have his glasses, he wasn't completely sure if the one seated in that seat was in fact, Yongguk, even though they did look awfully similar. Himchan was sure that the other boy had seen him before so he didn't understand why the blond teen insisted on pretending that he was blind. The pale teen continuously felt himself peering over his shoulder in hopes of catching the other red handed. Unfortunately, Yongguk-or at least the person that looked a lot like him-was now talking to a waiter about their age.
 
Whatever happened to Mr. I-am-not-good-with-strangers? He looks way too happy over there. What are they talking about? What can you possibly be talking about, being so close to each other?
 
Even though there was an equal chance that the real Yongguk was home alone, Himchan felt his earlier enthusiasm gone and his insides slightly turn at the sight of the two being oh so friendly. He also felt a growing urge to listen to their conversation. In fact, he was so infused by the two that he didn't notice Ji Ho's tapping. 
 
"Hyung- it's our turn." 
 
Himchan was slightly startled by the boy's voice. Not only because it was so close to his ear but also because it was so bland. Perhaps it was because his excitement was no longer there to cloud his view or maybe he really was that clueless that he didn't notice before. Whatever the reason, Himchan could clearly sense the lack of interest in Ji Ho's tone and the said boy's distracted eyes. The older of the two stood in his place. Now that he thought about it, Himchan had dragged Ji Ho everywhere without even actually looking at the younger boy's reactions or facial expressions. 
 
"Mr? Mr? If you're not getting on, please step aside."
 
The operator of the ride stared at Himchan with a mixture of boredom and annoyance. The people behind him also started to raise their whiny voices but Himchan paid no heed; he was way too experienced in tuning out useless noises. His attention was on Ji Ho. He noticed how Ji Ho suddenly changed from his earlier distracted state to a flustered one. The said boy hurriedly pulled Himchan aside.
 
"Hyung. What's wrong?"
 
"Nothing." Himchan stared back with his best innocent face.
 
Ji Ho scratched his head, as if he was utterly confused by Himchan. "There's obviously something, hyung. I wish you'd tell me what your problem was." You. Yongguk. Me. 
 
"Listen, I need some caffeine. I'm going to get some coffee."
 
Himchan started walking away when he noticed that there weren't footsteps behind him. He also noticed that he didn't really feel sad or annoyed that Ji Ho had decided not to follow him. The simple fact that he didn't feel any of those feelings made Himchan incredibly sad. 
 
It's my boyfriendI thinkand I'm not even slightly irritated that he has abandoned me on our date. What is wrong with me? I guess I really do need that coffee.
 
As soon as he reached the top of the stairs, he was greeted with an overly smiling face of a teen about his age. If it wasn't for the uniform, Himchan would've thought the guy in front was just a creeper harboring a one-sided love. But because it seemed like he worked here, Himchan returned a polite smile. 
 
"Hi! Welcome toOh my god. Yyou're Himchan right? Kim Himchan??"
 
The said boy found that his eyes subconsciously rolled themselves and his tone turn quite dry, "I don't think the people below heard you. Wanna say it louder?"
 
The waiter boy rubbed his neck in embarrassment, "Ssorry. I...I'm not a weirdo or anything. I'm in your school though. SCUTA? Ms. Noh?"
 
Himchan nodded in acknowledgment but his mind was on the blond seated near the railing. Even though he had kept his eyes in front of him earlier, he had still caught the blond turn in his direction before returning to his drink. So, you know me too, huh? There are only so many blonds in our school. I got you now.
 
"Are you just going to make me stand here all day?" Himchan peered at the boy's tag, "...Jaebum?"
 
The said boy shook his head cheerfully, "No no. It's actually JB. My name. It's JB."
 
Himchan squinted even further, his face practically in the other's chest. He stated matter-of-factly, "It says Jaebum here."
 
"I know. I go by JB though." The pale, raven-haired boy stared at the other with an incredulous expression, "Why?" 
 
"Well, I–"
 
"Guess what?"
 
JB seemed to forget that he was interrupted and innocently asked, "what?" 
 
Himchan put on his usual indifferent look and pointed towards the seats, "I realized that I don't care enough to listen. I just want to sit and drink some coffee. Can we?"
 
He sensed the way JB's face bore a sour expression and the way he mumbled things under his breathHimchan was pretty sure they were wonderful curses directed at him. The pale boy knew he was being incredibly mean but he had to hurry or that mysterious blond would leave and Himchan's insides would be a mess for the rest of the day. Since the cafe was surprisingly crowded, Himchan had to take a seat farther than the one he desired.  and even when he got his coffee, he couldn't relax. Finally, Himchan took determined strides and approached the blond. He didn't know if he was confused or glad or angry or happy seeing the seated boy's startled face staring back. 
 
"Well, well, well. Did you restart your part time job as a stalker?"