Boy # 1

Finding You, You, You, You and You!!

Boy # 1

 
Tick
 
Tick
 
Tick
 
Ti-
 
A groggy voice interrupted the air just as the faint beeping from the phone started to die. Without making the effort to open his eyes, the boy lazily tried to move his arms to grasp something sturdy enough to support his weight. Then it struck him. His long arms were not grabbing despite his efforts, in fact they were moving at all. His eyes shot open and he frantically glanced at himself. Except he shouldn't have. Because as cliché as it was, what he saw did make his mind along with his body stop functioning. 
 
One minute later~
 
".....What the hell?!?! I can't breathe!!" The boy had completely woken up by now and was trying to pry himself free. Of course, his meek efforts were no match for the massive death trap he was caught in. Well, if we couldn't get out by himself, he would just have to take other resolves. So he began poking, shaking, scowling, and tickling the source of his discomfort.
 
Another voice, even raspier than his own, called out. "S-Stop...j-j-just let meee sleep.." 
 
The raven haired boy smirked because that wasn't part of his plan at all. He continued to shake the giant bear of a man aka his supposed best friend, but the said guy was not budging...not in the least bit. The dark haired boy frowned, realizing his defeat and sighed because he would just have to wait to be let go. Who knows when that will be...
 
And he would also demand a lot of explaining. Even if they were best friends, it was not entirely normal, at least in his view, for the other to trap him in a binding, completely adorable, bone crushing, hug trap. The pale boy was so lost in his own conflicting thoughts that he didn't notice that the other male had finally been woken up by the tickling and was now, staring at him.
 
"Himchan~"
 
The pale boy smiled out of instinct. Even though he was still enraged at his current position, his lips curled up without a seconds delay. He couldn't help it...it was the voice but also the person who said it...
 
"Are you blushing?!?"
 
The bigger of the two started moving his body up and down as he laughed like there was no tomorrow. Because he was so focused on laughing, the arms lost their death grip and Himchan took that as his cue to finally free himself. He decided to head to the bathroom to get ready for school and to cool his cheeks...
 
When he reached the door of the connected bathroom, Himchan turned around with big frown on his face, "Screw you.."
 
Coming out of the bathroom, Himchan scowled again at the figure but the other continued his chuckling. Seriously when was he going to let it go? Himchan didn't think it was that funny!!
 
Seeing how the figure on the bed was still actively displaying all of his pearly whites, Himchan inwardly groaned. It was going to be a long day at school...
 
Yes, Himchan had his own share of problems, mainly by the name of a certain...Bang Yong Guk. 
 

A/N: Hey everyone!! So, I've introduced all the characters now and hopefully I did it in an interesting way but if I bored you, then I'm mucho sorry. =(

BTW, see what I did there? Jongup (boy 1)'s story was one year later, Daehyun (boy 2) was an hour later and Himchan (boy 3) was a minute later...hahaha...ok. Just did it to establish a continuum of time for the three...

As always, comments and subscriptions are appreciated ^^

Thanks for reading =)

LUV YA ALL 

-SoMin

p.s. shout out to the new subcribers!! Thanks!!