# 1

Finding You, You, You, You and You!!

Boy # 1

He hurriedly exited the room at the first bell. He did not bother to hear what Ms. Noh had to say about his singing and he didn't care to yield to anyone in the hallway. Himchan only stopped his speed walking when he reached his locker and he deemed it was safe. He was still rapidly breathing when he started organizing his books and he felt someone watching him. The said watcher was no match for Himchan's quick instincts and he easily spotted the petite male in his right corner. Himchan hadn't seen him before or maybe he had because the other, slightly shorter boy, looked sort of familiar. Then again, so did everyone. Himchan watched with wary eyes and it seemed like the other was starting to slowly make his way forward. 

As if he had been watching the entire time, Yongguk appeared in front of Himchan out of nowhere. His large built completely covering the earlier boy. "Uh...there you are! Channie, I thought you had an emergency or something when you ran off like that!" 

If it weren't for the fact that Yongguk didn't really associate with people from school, Himchan might've suspected something but since it was Yongguk, Himchan decided to forget about the watcher. Himchan gathered the last of his notes and closed his locker. 

"I can't believe you convinced me into rapping! I—"

"It was fine. You—"

"I was horrible! We are never doing that again or I'll find a new partner!" Himchan knew his friend was trying to be supportive but sometimes,Yongguk failed to see the truth even as it stared him right in the nose. Like the part about how Himchan, not Youngjae, was the one who Yongguk should be with. 

"Hey...don't worry about it. I'll meet you in the lot in five minutes, okay? And at least we got a B."

Yongguk somewhat sprinted away before Himchan could express his surprise about their grade. A "B" could mean passing SCUTA, a ray of hope! He stared in the direction that Yongguk went and wondered where he had gone—Himchan thought about whether or not to follow. Then, he remembered that Yongguk was now gay all of a sudden with a boyfriend that wasn't him. Sighing to himself, Himchan decided that not following might be the better option. 


Guest # 1

Fu—Where did that bastard go?

Yongguk breathed heavily as he looked around the sparse hallway. He had been diligently following his best friend from their SCUTA class and was luckily able to intervene with whatever it was that Kyung had been planning to say to Himchan. Yongguk had forgotten about how quick Kyung was when the boy wanted to be and now, Yongguk had lost him. The blond looked at his watch.

Damn it, I gotta go meet Himchan. 

Once again, Yongguk hurriedly looked for the nearest exit and made his way to the lot. Finding Kyung and sorting out things was important but spending time with Himchan–even as friends and while he still could–was of even greater importance to Yongguk. The said boy smiled as his eyes landed on a pair of shoulders that was definitely Himchan's. Yongguk tip-toed his way over, getting his arms ready to cover Himchan's eyes when he realized that the latter was already talking to someone. 

"Oh...hey...yea, you're the boy from before! I'm sorry, but you look really familiar. D-do I know you?" 

"Actually, you do. I'm Kyung. I'm Jiho's—"

"There you are!" Yongguk feigned surprise and internally applauded himself for his success. He had managed to interrupt the other from completing his sentence. Or so he had thought.  

"Yongguk, don't just cut him off! Sorry about that. So, how do you know Jiho?" 

Oh Fuc—