Boy # 3

Finding You, You, You, You and You!!

Boy # 3

"I don't know. Just figure it out, by yourself." Jongup didn't even try to hide the growing annoyance in his voice. They had been at the park for twenty whole minutes and that stupid Jonghyun still didn't get his needed information. Jongup knew that twenty minutes wasn't exactly long but for someone who didn't like crowds and noise, twenty minutes was a lifetime. Although, he couldn't help but wonder if the entire thing might just be tolerable if Junhong was here instead of Jonghyun. Speaking of the said boy, Jongup saw that his partner had wandered off into the crowd again. He huffed out a breath of angry air before starting to part through the people, calling out, "Jonghyun. Jongh—"

"Hyung~~ Jongup hyung~"

So he hadn't been hallucinating. Jongup watched in a daze as the outline of the boy grew bigger and clearer with each step the other took. 
 
"Yo~~ cool hair" Of course it's cool, unlike yours that looks like puke.  
 
The fact that Jongup kept his thoughts to himself was proof that Jongup's mood was better now than it was two minutes ago. Yes, he had to admit to himself. Even Jonghyun's annoying and unnecessary comment seemed bearable in the presence of Junhong. 
 
"Thanks. I like your highlights too." The youngest albeit tallest of the three shyly tugged at his shirt.
 
Jongup didn't know why he suddenly raised his hand or how they ended up on Junhong's cheek. The younger boy made a surprised 'oh' although he didn't back away. Just as quickly, Jongup retrieved his suddenly sweaty hand and awkwardly avoided the boy he had just assaulted. He knew Jonghyun was definitely staring at him like Jongup was a ert and Junhong probably thought so too. Jongup inwardly groaned as he desperately tried to make the time go faster. He even found himself trying Himchan hyung's method of pouting and making weird shapes with his lips in order to calm down his racing heart. 
 
Somehow, in the efforts to avoid Junhong and Jonghyun, Jongup's eyes traveled to the cafe on the second floor. He squinted as something or someones caught his eye. It seemed like two boys that looked awfully similar to Himchan hyung and Yongguk were involved in a heated argument. Caught up in his observation, Jongup didn't notice that Jonghyun had left his side and wandered off again. He didn't notice that Junhong was also watching—the only difference was, he was staring at Jongup and unlike Jongup's curious look, Junhong had a slight frown. 
 
"Hyung~"
 
One word and Jongup completely turned off his thoughts and found himself focusing on the pale, younger boy. He gave him a small smile while raising an eyebrow. 
 
"Can we get ice tea? I'm....I'm thirsty" 
 
Jongup had completely forgotten about the earlier incident as he smiled and let the boy hold his hand. He kept or at least tried to keep his voice steady as he spoke, "Alright. Let's take you to the cafe." 
 
And that was how Jongup made a very bad decision. 
 
As soon as they entered the scene, Jongup was utterly confused as to what his classmates were talking about or why they were acting like this. But somehow, he and Junhong also became involved in the already heated, confusing, drama unfolding in the cafe. 
 
The next thing he knew, people were exclaiming, fierce looks were being exchanged, that Daehyun boy was lying on the floor and within it all, the muscular boy was hurriedly making his way down the stairs, through the crowd and towards the comfort of his house.
All the while, he wondered about the turn of events. And even when he got home, he found himself asking the empty house, "what just happened~~?"